Monday, June 15, 2015

Game-of-Thrones-Star: “Game of Thrones” star after Serientod: “I’ll … – ABC Online

Monday, 06.15.2015, 14:32
Thank you for rating!

0

error
You have an error found?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With just two clicks you report the error the editors.

Clearly marked the end the fifth season finale of “Game of Thrones” not. But now made the cast of character who died in it, destroyed any hope of an open end. SPOILER WARNING!

Warning, spoiler for the finale of the fifth season! “Game of Thrones” – fans should be used to grief. Finally, no matter how popular figure of death is sure. However, with the season finale, which aired in the US on Sunday, the makers of the series even hardcore fans may have missed a broadside. Because in addition to five other characters had none other than Jon Snow to believe it.

At least every indication. Snow is betrayed by his comrades of the vigil and stabbed with several stitches. The episode ends with a long recording of Snows face, his eyes open and motionless. Any hope of an open end and a possible return Snows in the sixth season now made his actor Kit Harington (28, “Pompeii”) nothing.

“Game of Thrones” and other series highlights available at ! Amazon Prime Instant Video – now free to sign 30-day trial

“In all honesty, I was never told what still happens in the series, but this one time already,” Harington said in an interview with “Entertainment Weekly”. “I’m dead. I’m not coming back next season. That’s all I can say. “The departure was it was not easy. “I got a great farewell, and like all the other actors who die in ‘Game of Thrones’, I just wanted to get out – I had a tear in his eye. I was moving and emotional than I thought. “

The series seems to be developing for the 28-year-olds for a career springboard. “I want to play next year in movies,” Harington said. “I am in a fortunate position and can choose my projects.” Another great happiness for the mime: After it was for many years forbidden by contract, he may finally haircut

Thank you for rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment