Thursday, January 21, 2016

And tomorrow it’s your turn again: Helena pinches before 6 examination – the Camper … – ABC Online

Thursday, 01.21.2016, 10:18
Thank you for rating!

0

Report Error
You have an error found?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With just two clicks you report the error the editors.

Helen emerges not to test “The Jungle laboratory” to. Zero stars and no food for the hungry campers. Thorsten Legat gave her ever before, to be a team player. What did he have said to this disgrace

In the sixth episode of? “I’m a Celebrity – Get me out of here” had to Helena to their sixth jungle test “The Jungle laboratory” compete. But the TV lawyer did not want to do research in the jungle. They not only went to and refused the test. But they conceded the receipt of their camp colleagues.

First, Helena was by Sonja Zietlow and Daniel Hartwich greeted with joy. “Hello Helen, again!” Said the moderator. Helena replied: “Yes, again! And I still do not know why? No idea, but I want to see what you have on offer today. Maybe something nice. “Now, with the” jungle laboratory “they could not do anything. Helena for both: “Eh? And why do you have umbrellas? Oh! There is too much sun “

6 rooms, 600 animals

Sonja explained the situation:”. You know, in laboratories, there are many animal experiments. The abhor and condemn us, that’s why we take people. And not just any man, but Stars. . And not any stars but you, “Daniel tried to explain the task Helena:” You have to through our jungle laboratory and there are a total of six rooms. Your task is, of course, collect stars. There are a total of eleven pieces, you are still eleven campers, ie a maximum of eleven meals there today to win. “

Sonja added that the candidate should have ten minutes to leave the laboratory through the exit, also if they had not yet collected all the stars. Otherwise, all the stars are lost. Helena asked: “What happened in there?” Daniel: “We tell you which then each at.”



Helena: “It sounds pretty crass again”

Nevertheless, remained the prince tense: “It was only in there” Sonja: “Yes, we want you previously tell the exam?” Helena declared itself: “. I do not even know what awaits me there,” Daniel: “You will yet learn, because we still have a special friend who comes. “He meant, of course, Dr. Bob.

As the Camperin Daniel pointed out that they could reject the jungle test, Helena hesitated actually. She said: “It sounds pretty crass back to. Walking Hellen through all the rooms, quite dirty and then fly back these critters – on top of the head. Since I have really gotten a trauma here. Critters showers. Bahh … “.



Even at the risk that the others are mad, Helena pulled their thing

Daniel tried the situation can still be saved:” If I give you a may give tip. You can try it even and if you notice, it’s not, then you say the phrase `I’m a Celebrity – Get Me Out of Here` and then we set you free immediately!. “Helena:” Yes, but then I have the animals already gotten “He continued:”. I’ve never done it every time so far and been through everything. But I promised myself when again comes as something with so many critters … that I then say no “

And then narrowed but Helena:” I now say no! I do not do that. It is too crass, after this a number, I’m traumatized. I say: No, thank you “Sonja tried the candidate to show what could bloom her:”!? Even at the risk that the other are a bit sour at the camp at you because you did not do it for the team “

“And if you say no, then I’m talking about you, not”

But Helena incited: “I’ve done everything. I’ve really gotten a trauma. And I decide for myself, at which point I say yes or no and that should understand the team. And if it does not understand the team, then sorry! Then they should first be himself capable. I can stop even do anything, but this examination, I dare not ran after the other number. ! Honestly “

Sonja Zietlow seemed not quite understand:” Even though you do not know 100 percent what awaits you in it? “Helena said,” I imagine it and there are guarantees critters from come up. ! Nee “Then Daniel agreed with her:” We can not rule because you’re absolutely right. So this is your decision. And if you say no, then I’m not talking about you. Then you have to go back and tell the other way. “



Helena back in the jungle camp

When Helena came back from their audit to the camp, sat the other just during breakfast at rice and beans on the fire. All campers drummed with the silverware on their cups and welcomed the TV lawyer. Brigitte: “That was fast.” Helena agreed: “Yes, I am also very clean! Because: I canceled this exam! It was the laboratory. Here a camera (head), safety goggles, you’ll absolutely filthy, noisy creatures that will lead you through the rooms, from above, from below and from the side. I have said not once over my head any of these brutes. “

Jenny could understand the Abbrecherin. Helena: “Too much. That was too much for me. And then I said: No! We are sorry, but it really did not “Brigitte”. It’s okay. “Helena:” I have listened to it and repeatedly demanded, even with Dr. Bob, but nee “Sophia persisted:”. And what exactly was the reason ? The darkness? ? The animals “

Helena replied:” The Animals. All animals. He said be careful of small to very large and I must “He continued:”. I have real trauma of these beasts, in the chest, I could not. Sorry. Sorry, rice and beans, I’m sorry, “Sophia said:”. I find it a pity that you did not try it, but I can understand it. “The other campers responded sympathetically Only Thorsten Legat hissed.” Zero comment “. His hateful views, however spoke volumes

Video:. Jenny Elvers after 15 years again naked in “Playboy”

Thank you for rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment