Thursday, January 28, 2016

Jungle camp 2016: “How do you talk about my family”: Mega-row between … – ABC Online

Thursday, 01.28.2016, 11:29
Thank you for rating!

0

Report Error
You have an error found?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With just two clicks you report the error the editors.

Thorsten and Helena is the duration of brawlers in the jungle camp. But now their feud has reached a new low. For several minutes the two to be poisoned by the campfire, were personally hurtful. Thorsten even thought then loudly about a lawsuit against Helena to.

That Thorsten Legat and Helena Fürst in the jungle camp are no longer friends, is now clear. But now her permanent discord in the Australian bush has reached a renewed nadir. Both jungle campers fought a minute-long dispute, which also went to the personal level – the Mitcamper listened to join

The giant Zoff went off, as Thorsten Camp Chick Nathalie expressed at their farewell and her whispered rather loudly. ” . Because the wrong is kicked out “Helena, against which this tip should clearly judge that heard naturally

First, it took the matter even with sarcasm.” I have today genuine laugh, “she said to Brigitte Nielsen and Sophia Wollersheim. “Because he says, because the falsity is kicked out, I’ll just grin all day today.”



“This explosion will not like”

But of ways, it came exactly otherwise: Helena grinned not, but went resolutely against the flatbed of Thorsten firmly, leaving plenty of power from

“Thorsten, can you give me for – no matter how much daily – do yourself a favor.? Have your stupid remarks, otherwise I explode one day, and this explosion will not like it. … So hear now on, be quiet, because what you play here is a shitty, foul play. You are for me a completely false human “

Thorsten gives himself baffled:”? I “Helena:” Yes, exactly you because you always talk ! so a crap in front of the camera (…) You really are wrong, “continued the TV lawyer fires:” You say something, but you do not mean it like this:.. You blaspheme This really is a very worse trait “

“know it all, even outside”

Thorsten would not Thorsten, if he did not properly give Breakaway: “Shall I tell you what, dear lady: Look dear to you in the track come. “Helena wished him surely made to believe that here is not” the Artigste “should.” We all know the communication, “he spits. Helena: “What do we know?” Thorsten “. I do not want to talk to you about it … But all know there”

The dispute drags on for minutes – so long that the moderators Sonja Zietlow and Daniel Hartwich relish popcorn. to eat

Next round! Helena threatened: “I will not be here stupid dress from the side. Let you me alone, all right? Just because you think that you’re a man, you mean here to be able to risk a big bloke “Thorsten fast times to clarify something:”. I am a man “Helena unimpressed:”. Well, and “

“have to find some Transe”

Thorsten stirs now increasingly up and wants to give neat Kasalla – on his very special way: “If you have problems with the male society, then you must ask any Transe Search. “Helena very cool:” I have a problem with you, but not all “

Then the dispute more violent and goes into personal will.. Thorsten: “What do you want from me anyway?” Helena: “Do not call me friend, Miss,” my friend … “That’s enough Thorsten! Live your life and you first try to draw a large family! “Helena:” I draw my family size “Thorsten”. Where? ? Alone “Helena:” Yes, of course. “Thorsten:” Super! Class, very class. “

” You’re a misogynist type “

For Helena, the single mother of a young daughter, which is really going too far now. She screams: “All alone! Mind your own business? Do you think this can not a woman? As you talk about my family? Did you have any? You’re a misogynist type “shocked

Thorsten”. What am I? “He seeks assistance in the silent witnesses around the campfire:” Sophia, what I have just said false “

Helena: “What you just said, is misogynistic.” He continued: “Do you think only a man can raise a child?” She warns him: “Take you again my family in the mouth … that’s none of your humidities, that’s a joke”

Thorsten complains the Mega Zoff in the RTL camera: “It was a feeling like when my father has to come to me and said I’ll thump you in the face.” Thorsten had already been reported in the camp, had his father harassed the family and also struck his mother

“I would normally have to show”

Helena analyzed in turn. “He can not deal with strong women. ” Thorsten “weak points” lie in his past.

The accusation of misogyny but gnawing at Thorsten. He was the first to disembarking on the highway, when a man hit a woman, he is on record. “Frauenfeinlich – that’s tough,” he says to Juergen and Sophia. Thorsten brings even legal steps against Helena into play: “I would normally have to show.” Jürgen appeased: “That’s strong stuff What do you doing here call police.?”

Quite so far it is not yet.. Really calmed tempers but do not have. The proposal of Menderes that Helena and Thorsten should accompany him together for testing, both struck out categorically. And another round in their Zoff should follow: For Brigitte must go to day. 13 The wranglers are continued at the camp

Video:. If the Kotzfrucht really so disgusting how all the stars always do? We have eaten!

Thank you for rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment