Monday, January 25, 2016

Bachelor 2016: Leonard Free from Berlin is the new Bachelor – ABC Online

Monday, 01.25.2016, 10:51
Thank you for rating!

0

Report Error
You have an error found?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With just two clicks you report the error the editors.

On Wednesday starts the new season of “The Bachelor” on RTL. Now the station has officially presented the coveted bachelors. The 30-year-old business consultant Leonard from Berlin’s public starting this week looking for a wife

On 27 , January (20.15 clock, RTL) starts the dome show “The Bachelor” in its sixth season. A total of 22 women will compete in the bachelor’s villa in Florida to Berlin bachelors Leonard. We put him on:

  • Name: Leonard Free
  • Age: 30
  • Location: Berlin
  • Occupation: Business consultant
  • Marital status: single, a daughter
  • 1,83 m
  • 88 kg
  • hair / eye color: black, green blue
  • Hobbies: sports, travel, cars

Workaholic with brain and heart

Leonard was born on 02/11/1985 in Berlin’s south, where he still lives today. Today businessman standing early on their own feet: After his parents split 15 years ago, Leonard moved already with 16 his first home, left the school to the secondary school certificate and began to earn his first money in the restaurant business. “At 16 I was branch manager of a ice cream parlor, with 18 I have made myself the first time autonomously”.

Meanwhile, Leonard, in addition to high school and completed business studies established additional offices and has investments in various companies received. In short: Leonard is a workaholic – with heart and mind. “My goal is now to work a lot, so I can enjoy life later with my family”

“I’m just no one to ! the couch hangs and nothing makes “

The little free time that remains Leonard, he spends active:” I like to do and a lot of sports. I used to play football and boxed, today it is strength training. I am but for any sport open, whether parachute jump, ball or motorsport “.

Also for cars, exotic trips and short city trips, the 30-year-old Beau can inspire, because” I’m just no one who hangs out on the couch and nothing makes “He describes himself as ambitious, socially and reliable -” and I can not deny that I’m vain … “

With his ex-girlfriend he has a daughter

Leonards last relationship held a total of six years. With his former partner, he has a daughter (1), which include not only the work of his life center. No wonder that the caring family man is there still to be found, even after the extract from the common house: “My ex-girlfriend and I both agree that we both want to be there for our daughter. Therefore, we are even now regularly. We get along great – but love has finally adopted “

That’s why Leonard hopes to meet in Florida finally the right one.” I yearn for love and passion, and thereafter, to share my life with someone , Right now I have after work no need to come home. I wish, however, that this will change. “



Leonards dream woman must have Humor

How should the woman at his side Leonards? “Of course, is important to me that they gave me like visually, but there’s no schema. The woman beside me must have humor and show interest in many things in life. It is important to me that we go through life together, sharing hobbies and passions – a couch potato would be nothing for me … “Whether the new Bachelor in Miami found the great love luck

On Wednesday, 27?. January starts “The Bachelor” at 20.15 clock. RTL sends the new season in eight episodes. The special “After the Final Rose” allows events in Florida happen again revue after the season

Video:. Rosenkavalier on Ms. Fang – These are the first “Bachelor” -Kandidatinnen

Thank you for rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment