Saturday, January 23, 2016

Get out of the jungle: David Ortega: “I had my five minutes,” – Abendzeitung München

On Friday night David Ortega was cast as the first candidate of the spectators from the jungle camp. Why he is not sorry about that from, he betrayed in an interview.

Munich – He was the philosopher among the jungle campers. But all his (sometimes tangled) Wisdoms could David Ortega (30) not from premature Off at “I’m a Celebrity – Get Me Out of Here!” preserve. The audience gave him the run-through. But really sad, the Latin lover is not in the interview. What was the hardest in the Australian bush for him, how to proceed with Nathalie and what the TV viewers have to do with people of Düsseldorf, he has the news agency spot on news told.

How does it feel to have been voted out as a first candidate

David Ortega: out flying as the first candidate, feels for me just as if I won would have. I’m out. I showered and eaten. So I’m all right

You are not so disappointed

Ortega:.? I am not disappointed. The first few seconds after the announcement that went through my head: “Huh, that was my name was really David Was that no other name???” But then you accept it, you can do anything about it anyway. You respect the audience and at the end you go home and enjoy the air conditioning in the car

Have you ever thought about why you were voted out the first

Ortega:.? I liken the audience always with Düsseldorfers. Düsseldorf go only in a nightclub or venue. And the audience always go in one direction. If you have a favorite, then they have a favorite. Since it is hard to dissuade the people. Because you have to be a competition to the candidates. And I think I was a completely different direction. I do not take amiss. I’ve had my five minutes and enjoyed it. This is an experience for life

What do you think, who is the favorite in the camp on the victory

Ortega:.? I think at the end will be Brigitte Nielsen and Menderes Bagci to court arguing one

Why the two

Ortega:.? Brigitte Nielsen is simply a very sympathetic woman. You always goes down well, because it is also very neutral. Menderes became crowd favorite because he has never won what is right. Now he has his first opportunity to actually win something. This time, his chance has come. The time has come for him

With whom you are best understood in the camp

Ortega:.? Gunter Gabriel and Rolf Zacher were my best buddies at Camp

.

With Nathalie They looked quite closely. Become stay tuned to the “Project”

Ortega: The “Project Nathalie” is put on hold. For “Project Nathalie” is already involved in another project. She has namely their own site with her boyfriend. And one should not covet woman who is forgiven

What was for you the worst in the camp

Ortega:.? The worst thing in the camp was the hunger. For days I ate minimal portions of rice and beans. Also if you like would imagine that there are times tastes different today, but the taste was always the same. Whether rice and beans were cooked times with more or less water. This food was only moist or dry. I have lost seven kilos. That’s been pretty tough

Will you continue to pursue the jungle camp in Australia

Ortega:.? Clearly. That have become my friends, my family 3.0. For this reason I will continue to look in front of the TV and press them the thumbs up.



How are you trying to leverage the attention gained for their own career after the jungle camp?

Ortega : I let myself be surprised. What comes, comes. I want to address in any case everything professionally. But we’ll see if I’m back in Europe, and then we also see how I plan my schedule.



You may still start the Youtube channel “David Ortega wisdoms of the day”?

Ortega would be funny if we could do something on Youtube. But you have to stay even professionally. As one would have to sit at a table and work out a serious concept. I summarize Youtube but do not like to, because that can quickly backfire

Would you participate in the jungle camp again

Ortega:.? If I had the chance again, I would definitely take part again. This is a huge project. Twelve candidates seriously the jungle really get to know the. . So the dangers that darkness, but also the beauty of the jungle in the depths of his darkness

All about ‘I’m a Celebrity – Get Me Out of Here!’ in Special at RTL.de

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment