Monday, January 18, 2016

Jungle camp 2016: jungle camp Day 3: Difficult issues and heavy breasts – ABC Online

Sunday, 01.17.2016, 23:48
Thank you for rating!

0

Report Error
You have an error found?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With just two clicks you report the error the editors.

On the third day predominated in “- Get me out of here! I’m a Celebrity” the serious topics -. regardless of whether it was about the father figures of Menderes and Thorsten Legat or around the breasts of Sophia Wollersheim
of Jubilee Camp

Everyone should know that there is not always vain sunshine in the jungle camp. That was also the third day in the anniversary camp of “I’m a Celebrity – Get Me Out of Here!”. Besides the usual Nickligkeiten were mostly difficult issues on the agenda.



Harsh words about hard times

The best clips from the jungle camp there again at Clipfish

Jürgen Milski, Menderes Bagci and Thorsten Legat found themselves around a campfire on which they came into moody speeches. “I think it’s not so bad here. I feel even more comfortable here than in Germany. [...] When I am in Germany somewhere on the road, I’m reluctant to leave because then people laugh. And most of it is always laugh. And here, if someone smiles at you, then you know that to be evaluated differently, then you know that smile at you because I am but maybe nice. Just like that, “said Menderes. He will of most in Germany “eh not fully” taken.

Also, about his family Menderes said – and that he had no good relationship with his father: “When I saw him in the coffin, as I was the one part angry, but also kind of sad. [...] Some things remained dependent on the track. The security, what you need as a child. Where you the father or the mother say: ‘Hey, my son, I love you.’ Or: ‘I miss you. I’m proud of you. ‘”

” If something does not get from the parents’ side, then something’s wrong, and I think that you wear then his whole life with them, “said Thorsten Legat , The ex-footballer also recalled his difficult childhood and childhood. “My father has bullied my family. He has struck. And the worst part for me was that he has abused me. [...] I have my father hated like the plague. I came up one day because my mom crying sat in the corner and something grabbed me. And then I have my father so depressed so – with 15. My father has everything – said in German -. Versoffen “

” You look no more in your eyes “

Gunter Gabriel, meanwhile, employed a different theme: the breasts of Sophia Wollersheim. First, he talked with Brigitte Nielsen on Woller home apparently operated curves before it was come. “You look no more in your eyes because you always looked at those breasts. Why did you do that? “Asked Gabriel, the it-girl. “Because I had big inferiority complex. I was teased at school. [...] I was overweight. Then I lost and always had to make the request, the “

But otherwise Gabriel showed thoughtfully:”. In the morning come the gloomy thoughts. About my life! My life is a disaster basically. [...] If I had the choice to live my life over again, I would do many things differently. My fortune teller says, after the jungle something new would begin. “



The” Catacombs of Despair “

In the jungle Testing duel were lashed Helena Prince from the “Team Snake Rock” and David Ortega from the “Team Base Camp” in coffins. In these “catacombs of desperation” it was necessary to find in darkness six stars in a limited space, while all sorts of creatures herumfleuchte to the candidate.

Helena worked concentrated and gave during the six-minute test not a single peep from him whereas David’s mouth could not hold. “Shit, age …” “That’s pretty wicked age, I swear …” “All good, all good, all right …”, were only a few of his comments. When asked, Ortega confirmed after the test: “Yes, it is indeed with emotions here, you have to be authentic, olé! Yes, of course: Cojones! ! Four pieces even “Somehow it seems to have but that helped, because he found the six hidden star in front of Prince -. And therefore won the duel

To the next jungle test were from viewers Jenny Elvers and (re) Helena prince chosen. At the conclusion nor the David Ortega-wisdom of the day: “I think birds are like dinosaurs. And the dinosaurs have built a lot of shit and that’s why I eat this bird “Got

All about.? ‘I’m a Celebrity – Get me out of here’ in Special at RTL.de.

Thank you for rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment