Sunday, January 17, 2016

Jungle camp 2016: “If they again so what does” – Sophia pokes in … – ABC Online

Sunday, 01.17.2016, 08:19
Thank you for rating!

0

Report Error
You have an error found?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With just two clicks you report the error the editors.

What Jenny Elvers has been through everything in terms of alcohol, is well penetrated up to each. Sophia Wollersheim also makes this so their thoughts. How much they however so in the jungle camp puts the actress to my body, Sophia

has probably not noticed. How quickly people in the jungle MUCH come too close, had to learn on Day 2 Jenny Elvers already. For a curious Sophia Wollersheim stalked repeatedly serve up some “Playboy” -Blondine. Topic: Jennys former drinking problem

Because Sophia busy all the time but one thought:. Can be with someone a recovering alcoholic who drinks? Finally, she has heard that Jenny’s friend has been drinking on the plane. First they asked for at Brigitte. Sophia: “You were really an alcoholic. Now that you’re dry, you could imagine with an alcoholic to live together “Brigitte’s answer was clear:” No, you can not, you can not “

Sophia:” I’ve noticed that your husband has been drinking at the airport “

Sophia hesitated, but then showered Brigitte her externally controlled heart out:” I know that the friend of Jenny on the flight has drunk and she sat next to it. Since they can not be dry but. I think if the Jenny still has a man drinking before their eyes, the risk is very, very great that it says, ok, I drink with you. That’s impossible. I wanted to talk yesterday with Jenny about it, but it evades the issue completely. I’m really worried about her. That could end tragically with her and her partner. “

And Sophia persisted and said Jenny at the first opportunity once again to the theme of: “I have heard that your husband has been drinking at the airport. If you’re recovering alcoholic, then I imagine it is not so easy before “Jenny she could calm down because:” For me it’s no problem if someone in my environment is drinking times. No, that was ok. He could not sleep well “

.

Jenny:” When she responds that again … “

However, quite fit Jenny the questioning of non Sophia “Sophia is curious and I think that they want to explore it all here In addition, she was on the plane but it does not That’s a bit like in the teen years:… one has said that, the other said that. I find it a bit strange that it meddles there! Maybe that’s a bit of tactic! When she responds that again, I’ll tell her, now it is enough but sometimes slow! If she again so what does, then it is enough to truly “

Video: Jungle candidate Jenny Elvers naked in”. Playboy “

Thank you for rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment