Thursday, January 19, 2017

The jungle camp of 2017: Sarah Joelle Jahnel earned seven stars in the … – RTL Online

The next room is in the jungle checking is Sarah Joelle Jahnel the Rest. In a bloody meat waste-the field of battle two cow heads. She cries: “The poor animals, man. I can’t do this. I can be the animals, not the dead.”

Under the guidance of “I’m a celebrity – Get me out of here!”-Moderator Daniel Hartwich Sarah Joelle finds a black light lamp. The light goes out. Daniel explains: “Somewhere, a computing task is hidden, you have to solve.” The TV star has to push a cow head to the side. She struggles and hesitates long until kicks you, finally, with the feet both heads to the side.

On the wall you will find the rake task: 5500 g + 6,2 Kilo – 350 g + 2 pounds = ? “Shit, I can’t count, forget it. I have no idea, I’m shit at math. I’m a math-dyslexics.”

Despite concerns, the jungle camp-resident of staring at the task and starts to count. After some thought, they are your result in a combination lock. In vain. “Fuck it, I’ll go.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment