Monday, January 23, 2017

Jungle camp in 2017: A victim of his charm attack? Nicole defends … – FOCUS Online

jungle camp in 2017: A victim of his charm attack? Nicole defends audit objectors Honey

Monday, 23.01.2017, 11:23 · von FOCUS-Online-editor Alina Bähr

Thank you for your rating!

0

error
you have found a bug?

Please select the corresponding words in the Text. With only two clicks, you can report the error to the editors.

And then there were eight: Yesterday, jungle Chicks, Nicole Mieth had to leave the Camp. And although roommate Honey refused the last exam (we all remember the allegedly too narrow a neck brace), take you now the party for him. Why has Nicole in the FOCUS-Online Interview betrayed.

FOCUS Online : Nicole, how did you feel after your statement?

Nicole Mieth: It is quite strange to be out there now. I’m still looking for my micro! But it feels good, too. I feel good.

FOCUS Online : you had to Camp as the Fourth exit. Have you expected that it goes so fast?

Nicole Mieth: , part of the. I would like to have stayed a little longer. But I am surprised that it has taken so long! I would have expected that I the second or third am. But fourth from the rear is quite good! For me, that’s okay.

“I have not hired me,”

FOCUS Online : What was the biggest challenge – the tests or the roommate?

Nicole Mieth: The tests, but not the actual exam itself, but the Fear in front of it. Not knowing what to expect. This question mark for me was the worst. With the tests, I got super clear. I think I’ve mastered the super and not have me employed. The other Camper I got a super deal.

FOCUS Online Gina-Lisa cried in your extract bitter. You are close to?

Nicole Mieth: totally. I was your, you my. We did everything together, our jungle Outfits together, thinking of all the Camp tasks, such as Wash together done. We talked a lot about past things spoken. We are really a heart and a soul.

FOCUS Online : there Was a Moment that touched you the most?

Nicole Mieth: Yes, that was a conversation with Gina-Lisa. As you of your past, has told, that she was beaten and choked. I was really under the skin.

“Can’t understand why it was picking on Honey”

FOCUS Online : your Mitcamper Honey has done in the last jungle test. For you to understand or play-acting?

Nicole Mieth: I really have to say that I haven’t thought about it in the Moment of the examination. The acting, too, is he? The not came to my mind. Clearly, he is a mega Problem with the test was, because of the Narrowness of the neck. We had all agreed that we are a Team. If we need to as a Team in a test, then it is not discussed why an Individual can’t do something. If it is so, then it is so! I could not understand why it was picking on Honey. I’ve noticed in retrospect that he has ridiculed from the top down. But this is not struck me in the Moment. I was more concerned with me that I’m healing from the test out.

“Honey learned she draws no Show”

FOCUS Online How to have Honey in the Camp know, he puts on a Show, as many accuse?

Nicole Mieth: I met him in the Camp as a very sympathetic people. We had good talks, we had a lot of fun. We supported each other. His violins also of the opinion that he was insulted or stupid. I learned it from him in the moments as a normal Person. I was pleasantly surprised because I actually expected a Show. And I felt absolutely so.

FOCUS Online Who has the makings of a king of the jungle?

Nicole Mieth: In any case, Marc Terenzi! The I give him to 100 percent. He is a real doer, a nice person. He has sought only to themselves, but to all the others. He had no fear of the exams, always 100% Gas. For me, it meets all the requirements of a king.

FOCUS Online : Would you recommend other potential candidates in the jungle camp?

Nicole Mieth: Absolutely! I had so much fun at the Camp. This is a great experience that has shaped me. For me I’m taking, that I am no longer afraid of creepy crawlies, and I’m grown. I would do it again any time.

Video: A Detail of Gina-Lisa’s eyes only occurs with very few people on

Thank you for your rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment