Sunday, January 22, 2017

Jungle camp 2017: behind Markus Majowskis rant – Gala.de

With the jungle crown, it is nothing more: day nine “I’m a celebrity – Get me out of here!” needs to Markus Majowski, 52 pack, the suitcase. What he has experienced in the jungle camp, he says in an Interview with spot on news.

what is your conclusion for the jungle adventure is?

Markus Majowski: I learned something, I feel somehow stronger. I think this is a result of the physical exertion and the mental challenge. You need to engage in a lot of people. All this has sharpened my senses. I feel fitter, mentally and physically.

The narrow food rations in the Camp have nothing to wear?

Markus Majowski: no, not particularly. My stomach is pretty shrunk quickly. But I have also used the Trick that I’ve already started two days earlier in the Hotel to eat less. As a result, the stomach was already small and to me it didn’t fall quite so hard in the Camp.

What was your best and what your worst Moment in the jungle?

Markus Majowski: The best moments were always back to together take care of things at Camp: Wash off with Gina and Nicole, together, laugh, tell stories, and I liked that a lot. The worst Moment was the Thunderstorm the day before I left the Camp, it was struck by lightning. I was really scared. And I think all others also.

Yesterday, you were pretty angry to see, as they have not been unleashed after a throwing game. What was going on?

jungle camp: Markus Majowski

Film, TV + music

Markus Majowski: The treasure was already finished, I was taken off. Then it was but it should be repeated that the camera was missing. I wanted to join the Team for the sake of and I let me re-tie. These images were then used – I really have called for help. I was in a lot of pain, but was not initially aware of. I’ve seen asterisk – and finally, I did not help me otherwise than to say: “If you don’t abschnallst me now, I’ll report you.” But that was not even more part of the Show. We will clarify this right here. It was, however, for me, borderline.

you were in the jungle-psychologist. How would you describe your role within the Camp community?

Markus Majowski: I was a human being who has learned a lot and I was very surprised by the many impressions. I’m to the jungle-psychologists have been elected and didn’t opposed this. On the contrary, it fits quite well, since I have at the Moment an Online Format, among other things, on Facebook, that “The means capital of the therapist”. To listen without offering stupid advice, I can well and as a result, I was able to help.

What Mitcamper are you grown to love, with whom you have kept my distance?

Markus Majowski: is Very open, has Lisa to me, Gina. Sarah, I have done at the beginning of a bit of a Worry, we are well advised to short to each other. Since I was a little too much of daddy. I’ve let myself in for then to Sarah, and a great sadness… Very well listening to me also Nicole, also with Honey and Marc I have to entertain me. In the case of Hanka it took a little bit longer. It has sought contact, I was a bit dismissive, because that is the Rumgealbere was too much. In the meantime, I know that this is for your protection. Actually, she is more than she thinks of herself.

king of the jungle?

Markus Majowski: I think that Marc Terenzi is king of the jungle. I could imagine that pulls the thing through. He is rightly considered to be the Hero in the Camp, a Hero has, of course, only shining shares, he struggles to live. First and foremost, but he is very helpful, he brings with his power points.

do you Regret something you said in the Show, or have done?

Markus Majowski: no, for the thing with Sarah, when I was in the Papa-sound am, I apologised for it. Otherwise, there is nothing I regret. Except for maybe the one or the other Gähner – I was in the meantime very tired and have not always managed to the Hand. I’m sorry, when the audience has seen it too often. I’m going to make the next Time even better…

What’s up with you the next time?

Markus Majowski: I saw in the ten days of the start of rehearsals in Frankfurt am Main, I play the main role in the play “The nerves”. This is a really great Comedy that was filmed in Hollywood, with Jack Lemmon and Walter Matthau.

All about “I’m a celebrity – Get me out of here!” in the Special case of RTL.de

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment