Monday, January 23, 2017

Jungle camp 2017: Honey pinches when exam, Nicole Mieth’s out – t-online.de

Oh, Honey, what was that for: To test the “grey position” should compete on day ten in the jungle camp, all the remaining celebrities together. However, Alexander “Honey” Keen trick and messed up the other the Chance to star. No wonder his Mitcamper got a thick neck.

The jungle campers had to sit in the examination, each in a Box, from which only her head showing. Then you should spell out terms – each in succession of the letters of the word. In the boxes, various animals spilled should be to increase the level of difficulty goes without saying. However, the examination was already over, before it had even started – because of the Honey.

“For my neck was to tight,”

As Honey in his Box and the Ranger wanted to attach to the collar around his neck, it was the Model too much. “I can’t stay in here, this is too tight. I don’t do this,” he muttered, and freed himself from the Box. While the other campers were added to her fate, teetered Honey to Sonja Zietlow and Daniel hartwich. “I’m really sorry, but at the moment I’m anyway short of breath and my neck anyway, it’s too tight,” he explained to the moderators, and wish his Mitcampern a lot of luck. But far from it: If he resigns, there will be no examination and all the stars are lost, Zietlow and Hartwich clear.Hanka, Thomas, and squad in their boxes. (Source: RTL/Stefan Menne)Hanka , Thomas, and squad in their boxes. (Source: RTL/Stefan Menne)

But Honey was not hard – what was his Mitcampern just on enthusiasm: “No, Honey, you can’t be Serious. Please try at least,” pleaded Hanka Rackwitz. Honey tried, but continue to talk his way out of: his collar was tighter than the other, the girl would have a narrower neck, so it would not bother you so, but he would just not air. Everything is nothing.

While Marc Terenzi, Jens Büchner and Thomas Häßler beating of Honeys page, and it defended, were not able to Hanka, Florian Wess and Gina understand-Lisa Lohfink his decision. Clear that the matter had to be thrashed out in the Camp.

debate on the campfire

A debate on the camp fire should smooth the waters. Honey tried not first of all, to explain once again: “As everyone has noticed, that was my Exercise. Anyway, I have problems breathing due to the Bronchitis. Even if tempers are heated…”

“Haven’t you noticed that we all sat in there, we were all afraid,” countered Hanka. “But not because of a narrow frill.”

to

photo-series of 12 images

Florian did the same: “You have me today personally the Chance to a experience of success, what has hurt me on the inside! You have said this Morning in the round, I’m fit again for the test. Now you, Oh come my Bronchitis. Why you didn’t know this Morning. You have shown your true face. You’re someone who is calculating, who has his goals in sight and on corpses. I hope the viewers can look down on this Laugh as you as this Arrogant stood’re, how you laugh, from the top. Always these extravagant Fancy-types who sees every step in advance, and says: nothing’s going to happen because of my Image allowed me. But when it comes to the crunch…”Florian can hardly believe that Honey gives up. (Source: RTL)Florian can hardly believe that Honey gives up. (Source: RTL)

Jens Büchner bursts of the collar

As the banter between Hanka, Florian and Honey merrily went, burst, Jens Büchner finally, the collar: you would have agreed that a no would be accepted without discussion, he suggested. “I understand Flo and many others that you have annoyed. But that was our agreement. I don’t understand the discussion!” Thomas could only agree. “What brings us, if we’re going on top of somebody.”

disappointed, But even Gina-Lisa, who had understood so far splendidly with Honey, was: “For me, the issue is very difficult. I was choked in my life often times and beaten. The worst part for me is the neck. Me s not a surprise that I was the First one to be cancelled. But I thought we are a Team, we stick together and we try it at least. What I find bad, where I’m also sad now, where I have a bit of fear, if you honestly think with us, or you’re here just for Show, can I trust you?”Gina-Lisa and Honey at the camp fire. (Source: RTL)Gina-Lisa and Honey at the camp fire. (Source: RTL)

“you raust’re so dirty grinned you… How can you stand there because so-and-so dirty grin, where we were all still there locked up,” she asked him. “Many have said that Gina beware of this Honey, which is dangerous, the power of a Show that wants to be famous. Doing through all of you profiling. That Laugh, that was a very bad, evil Laugh."

Kader Loth brought it to the point as always: “Okay, guys, fucked up. We want to kill him? Equal to or later?”

reconciliation with Gina-Lisa

In a single conversation with Gina-Lisa tried Honey, then to draw it back to his side. As a child, he had a croupy cough, he explained. And the Grin? He didn’t want to had his face under control, and the cameras not a stupid picture, Honey. The reconciliation work: “Okay, I trust you,” said castle, Gina-Lisa and the castle of peace with him. “I can not think of each Person: The fucking with me only. I’ll try. If he makes just a Show and it’s not serious, he is a damn good actor,” she said in the jungle telephone.

This could have been absolutely right after all, Honey made it clear several times: “This is just a TV Show!” After all, the audience seem to have interest in the bronchitis-ridden Camper, because he should have remained another day in the jungle. For Nicole Mieth had to vacate your bed.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment