Saturday, January 21, 2017

Jungle camp 2017: Hanka Rackwitz explains how to love in spite of … – RTL Online

In a cosy fire-round feels Sarah Joelle Hanka Jahnel your Mitcamperin Hanka Rackwitz to the Tooth: “I thought you just so that you touch not a human, what are you doing in bed?” TV-Agent Hanka replies, quite openly and without charm: “when a real feeling comes from adrenaline, relief, or love, then forced to the back.”

“I’m a celebrity – Get me out of here!”-Candidate explains further: “So if I decide to use someone and take that with in my life, then I choose to 100 percent. Since the Ur-Hanka demanded their right, and that takes you.”

But as soon as there is a crisis looming in Hankas relationship “a bit”, they will forfeit the jungle camper back into old patterns of behavior. “Then the questions come: ‘Have you washed your hands?’”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment