Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Jungle camp 2017: Florian warns cadres: “watch it!” – BUNTE.de

day 6 in the case of “I’m a celebrity – get me out of here” and slowly the celebrities show their true faces. “Botox Boy” Florian warns his roommate …

On the ladies in the Camp leave: Hanka (47) and Nicole (26) having passed their common jungle test with flying colors and with twelve stars brought home! The campers were excited about the rich dinner, but the relaxed atmosphere also provided some surprising revelations.

Gina-Lisa (30) relationship status, interested in today’s show (18. January). However, as Fräulein Menke (56) asked whether she was currently in a relationship, she replied: “it is very difficult for me. I think I’ll never be accepted the way I am. Everybody is always trying to change me." The Model was open to fall in love, always in the Wrong. Ouch! Ex-boyfriend Marc Terenzi (38) was sitting next to her and decided to shut up.

“I’m so much like, this is unbelievable,” said Gina-Lisa. “I was already beaten. Quite a lot has been done to me. I’m now no longer suppress." What is Gina-Lisa’s change of heart means for your current relationship? Her friend accompanied her to Australia, but in the first few days in the jungle camp, she flirted with Alexander “Honey” Keen (33).

Background

the jungle camp 2017 What’s going on between Honey and Gina-Lisa?

the mood in The Camp does not want to change for the better simply: “Botox Boy” Florian Wess (36) seems to be spinning now, even intrigue. Or, he warns, just in front of it? Roommate and viewers are not quite sure what plans to Florian.

The 36-Year-old overheard Sarah Joelle and squad in a conversation, as Sarah said: “I watch all of them. I always have to say what I think. And if I fuck up the inside me, for myself is not healthy." In a quiet Minute, Florian squad took to the side and warned: “the squad, you have to be careful. I’ve watched you and Sarah Joelle. I have heard, like you said, I watch the people here, and I’m going to talk a serious word. Pass on!" What’s that supposed to mean?

Gina-Lisa was a little more warning. “The want someone has said. Which has chilled the whole time and now wants to give the full-throttle," whispered Florian. “I’m the nix, I know that. Be careful."

he Tried to avoid a dispute or to provide for dispute? We are excited to see how the Situation in the Camp is developed.

jungle Star Hanka Rackwitz: separation after ten years, this man broke her heart

In the Video: His buddy grabs – So Honey really is!

read MORE

READ

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment