Thursday, January 26, 2017

After the jungle camp: a Mega-Beef with “Honey” and Nico’s tail – OK! Magazine

Oh, dear, what’s going on here? Between the former jungle camper, Alexander Keen, 34, alias “Honey”, and his companion Nico’s tail, 39, will now be flown to beautiful shreds. The trigger for the dispute between the two Ex-forest dwellers is said to have been a common photo. But it gets even better: The thing should seem to be so escalated, that the friendship of the two men should at least be the friend of Ex-Bachelor-contestant Saskia Atzerodt, 24, is now over. What????

Selfie-snapping makes for Mega-Beef

someone tell me again that women are picky when it comes to Selfies. Just as a self-portrait has, in fact, taken care of now in Australia for a Mega-scandal between Alexander Keen, alias “Honey” and his companion, Nico’s cock. As the 39-Year-old explained to the image, he and the Ex-friend of Kim Hnizdo a shared photo, then the thing escalates. The reason is that “Honey” should always have again tried to play in the foreground:

I wanted to make in front of the Hotel a Selfie with Honey, moved to get to him. But Honey pushed away smacked me with the flat of the Hand in the face. I almost crashed and was completely shocked to is what kind of brutality he’s capable of. I was on the verge of a clap, but that’s not my way, For the incident I have witnesses,

describes Nico the dispute.

Gina-Lisa Lohfink: “this is how a real men-bi*chfight”

Apparently too much for “Honey”. As eyewitness Gina-Lisa Lohfink reports should be escalated the Situation so that it is even the scuffle between the two men: “is Then escalated everything, SO ‘Honey’ is the Nico to the circuit so… this is how a real men-Bi*chfight”, the 30-Year-old.

Nico’s cock pissed on “Honey”

What sounds like a small Käbbelei among friends, is for Nico’s cock, apparently, deadly Serious. The 39-Year-old is very disappointed of the Ex-jungle camper:

This was driving me crazy. I realize now honey’s true face and his lousy character. I am more than disappointed in him. The people are right, he is a selfish man who uses other people only. I have kept Honey here are the rod and him in front of his haters like to profess defended, and he pushes me in. Honey for me is history, I want to do with him, nothing more!

According to “ intended to speak to the two, in the meantime, a word. While “Honey” holds everything for a misunderstanding, seems to have a reconciliation with Nico’s cock in a very distant prospect:

He said, ‘We are both alpha animals, Nico. And I need you now.’ the For me, the theme is by

so, Nico sauer.

Oh my! Seems that the last word between “Honey” and Nico’s tail would not have spoken for a long time.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment