Monday, January 30, 2017

“The Bachelor”: What Rosenkavalier Sebastian Pannek better than … – FOCUS Online

“The Bachelor”: What Rosenkavalier Sebastian Pannek better than its predecessor

Monday, 30.01.2017, 16:40 · von FOCUS-Online-author Christine Short

Thank you for your rating!

0

error

you found a bug?

Please mark the corresponding words in the Text. With only two clicks, you can report the error to the editors.

Already before the season start of the new Bachelor’s Sebastian Pannek get on the net a lot of positive feedback. In an Interview with FOCUS Online, he reveals how he deals with the laurels and what is his strategy in search of the Right.

FOCUS Online: Sebastian, you will be celebrated before the season-Start in the network as the “hottest Bachelor ever”. What do you say to the adulation?

Sebastian Pannek: So, I feel already as pressure. Actually, I think of superficial little, but of course I’m reading something rather than “the other [Bachelor's-men] were all beautiful”.

FOCUS Online: What do you think, why RTL, of all things, she has selected this year?

Sebastian Pannek: Because I’m a very laid-back guy. I’m from the Ruhrpott area, and it shows a bit. I am very open, very direct, and wear my heart on my sleeve. I can also say unpleasant things. I think this is a positive property.

“Unbiased”

FOCUS Online: What do you want to start it differently or better than your Bachelor’s predecessor?

Sebastian Pannek: of Course, I have followed the past seasons a bit. But before the filming I had not informed me in more detail how the behavior, because I start impartial and do my own thing.

FOCUS Online How have your friends and family on the message responds, you will be the new Bachelor?

Sebastian Pannek: At the beginning they were very surprised. Maybe it was not so easy for you, because it is already a great thing. But in the meantime, all are positive and are looking forward to the season.

FOCUS Online: With her aunt, Ex-gymnast Magdalena Brzeska, have you already a celebrity in the family. She has given you as a spotlight-professional tips?

Sebastian Pannek: no, I haven’t spoken to in advance with you.

FOCUS Online: your Bachelor’s predecessors at the end, unfortunately, never the woman in my life. How do you rate your chances?

Sebastian Pannek: For my predecessors, am I sorry I that it didn’t work out. Often the media frenzy that comes after the Show is advanced as the reason. But if you can really find someone in the it function, then these are only secondary theatres of war, and then you can get through this, together. I think, therefore, that my chances are quite good.

FOCUS Online Speaking of the secondary theatres of war. This year, there will be certainly the one or the other catfight among the candidates. How do you handle it?

Sebastian Pannek: When the girls exit here or there once a elbows, then this is quite normal, because they all have the same goal and not churning. But I think that I’m not noticed very much at all, because the girls are internal things. But if something is worn to me, I on threading and make my own impression.

FOCUS Online In the last few seasons was a lot of smooching in front of the camera. How far do you go?

Sebastian Pannek:, I have set myself no limits. What happens, happens. And if the feelings are there, and a kiss in the air, then you can also kiss in front of the camera. So I have no Problem with that.

Sebastian Panneks Body-secret

FOCUS Online: you are as a Model is trained. What is your Workout Routine?

Sebastian Pannek: The most important thing that is often forgotten, is the food. This makes over half of the success. Otherwise, I’ll just do what I feel like doing, for example, Jogging, gym, football or beach soccer. It may also be that I’m doing a week of nothing.

FOCUS Online: How would you describe your effect on women?

Sebastian Pannek: I think I have a positive attitude. I laugh very much. How the women react to me, but on the type. You can’t generalize. Sometimes the woman speaks to me, sometimes I have to fight you. The Fight is fun for me, but if the woman was closing in on me, then I’ll take that, too.

FOCUS Online are you now for over a year, the Single. How do you deal with it?

Sebastian Pannek: Also the single are the advantages of life. Although I never had problems with it, I am after a relationship. If you are alone at a wedding, you capture a spell. But since I’m over it.

FOCUS Online we assume you found the “Bachelor” the Right thing to do. How do you imagine the future?

Sebastian Pannek: If I had to now paint a picture, then two children, a Boy and a girl would be there, and a small cottage on the outskirts of Cologne.

In the Video: Hot Bikini-Parade: RTL on the new dome show-candidates

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment