Sunday, January 22, 2017

Jungle camp 2017: Markus Majowski accuses production of the body injury – Express.de

In his last treasure hunt he was tied hands and legs and despite repeated Please not released.

Why is him body injury and he is asking the production company ITV via RTL an apology, explains Markus Majowski in our Interview after the jungle-excerpt (all Details here).

jungle camp day 8, Markus Majowski

beehart and thick: Markus Majowski corresponds exactly to the taste of Kader Loth.

Relieved or disappointed?

right Now it is quite pleasant. I ate something, showered, and was already in the sea, and the melancholy is a bit gone. But I was surprised. Sometimes the right time comes, without that you know it yourself.

why do you think the viewers have chosen you out?

The last day I have very tenant-a lot of that has unsettled many. But I am a born-Charlotte Burger, and protect me always with my little Schalk. If I want to hide a weariness or fatigue, I protect myself with my Berliners.

New content

Markus Majowski has to leave the jungle camp.

search The last treasure is but went also wrong. I’ll take a look but just with the production and RTL. That’s been peddled, that I freaked out for a bin in the direction of Psycho. The thing is, however, run very differently. The examination was already completed and I was taken off.

Then I was asked by the camera man, to go again to the shackles and ran. But since I had already been in a lot of pain, I had said. My shoulder was almost dislocated. As I’ve said I’ll do it, but if I have worse pain take me down, please. The have not taken note of.

you have not taken me down, even though I had asked for it. As I called for help, because I’ve seen asterisk. That was on the verge of a personal injury. It is also agreed by the parties, if a ‘stop pain’ calls will be cancelled. This is not happening.

The cut so uncommented in the show, of course, is not in order. That’s not as clean and I expect the production to a Statement and a public apology.

The saying with the display was not meant in the first Moment so serious, I just wanted. But I’ll wait for now, what comes from the production.

Why did you have to be tied up again?

Because the camera man cut not had enough pictures. I would have delivered him without pain. But that was not to endure.

How was your relationship to Hanka? Has it annoyed you?

At the beginning of total. Since I could not do anything with her. Then I noticed, however, that you contact me. After our first intense conversation, I was then clear that she has really serious problems.

Actually, she’s much more than you yourself know. Therefore, it is sometimes a little exaggerated and placed. You fall back often into old patterns. It acts like the Show, but the whole thing goes deeper. You should not condemn them for it. A disease is a disease, because I don’t have to ablästern about it.

What have you, according to your statement the first to be eaten?

I was allowed to snack on crunchy Chips, I had simply desire. Then I had a salmon fillet meal with fresh salad. My body has responded well, I also had only half the Portion. I was away in the last year, the gallbladder, so I should always eat only half of it. I’m going to heed that now.

101211077

Sarah, Joelle, and Markus managed according to the audit. On such photos, the Fans have to do without on Wednesday evening.

How much weight have you lost in the Camp?

5 kilos of 108 to 103. I have the desire to go to 99 pounds down and I will create in the next few weeks.

What did you tell your family about your appearance?

We just chatted briefly on Facebook. My mom is very relieved that I survived. My whole family supports me and has supported me in terms of looking at the Situation in the treasure. They also say that you cannot take advantage of an emergency situation.

imago57772086h

heart and soul: actor Markus Majowski and his wife, Barbara.

Who wins the thing?

Could imagine, Marc Terenzi. If he continues to be so cooperative and open minded, he is an authentic Hero.

Did you by the jungle camp for new career opportunities?

I don’t think so, but the attention to the name of Markus Majowski will be increased. I have in ten days the samples for my next piece. I play from March of three months, the main role of the Comedy in Frankfurt, the piece of The pain in the ass. After that, continue with the festival in Bad Hersfeld. I’m actually booked anyway good, cannot complain.

Who is the king of the jungle? Here is the same vote:

you can’t get from the jungle enough? Then you will find here more stories

Küblböck, Naddel, cock & Sarah thingy – what was actually from the earlier jungle candidate? We tell it

A man for all cases: The power of Dr. Bob in real life!

Where exactly is the jungle camp? We show it here!

These things every real jungle needs a Fan!

you could:

New contents

Jens and Marc are interested in reach for the stars And Markus must leave the Camp

101211077

squad, mark, and Sarah Joelle : Therefore, you are in for the jungle test

markus

mattresses-armed: Bitches in The Super! Markus pampt Sarah, Joelle, and the counters

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment