Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Dream Kardashian: she enchants her aunts – Gala.de

you is only about two months old, but already she has seen your sweet Smile in the hearts of her family: As a new Instagram photo proves, especially her aunts Khloé Kardashian (32) and Kylie Jenner (19) quite fond of the little Dream, the daughter of Rob Kardashian (29) and Blac Chyna (28).

Also, the freshly baked Papa Rob Kardashian is completely smitten with his little daughter. However, he was disappointed at the beginning, even a bit, as he has Recently on Instagram revealed. “I wanted to am a boy, but now that I have my girls, I will be so grateful and happy and would not have it otherwise! She is the Best and I love you so much. I thank God every day for it,” he commented on a photo, on which he gently kisses Dream on the head.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment