Monday, January 30, 2017

Jungle camp 2017: Hanka Rackwitz and miss Menke zoffen – t-online.de

So fast it can go: In the jungle camp still good friends, and then you want To suddenly have nothing to do with each other: in The big-jungle-Meet “I’m a celebrity – Get me out of here! – The great reunion” on Sunday evening on RTL Hanka Rackwitz and miss Menke zofften the Worst in the tree house.

Hanka broke, eventually, even the conversation. But what had happened?

During NDW-Star Fräulein Menke in the Camp, nor much understanding of Hankas constraints and Fears had shown, she had stated directly after your excerpt, the TV-Broker would be all fake just to gain the advantages of to be able to, for example, always First to the food. The big reunion Hanka saw these shots for the first time and fell from the clouds: “When I hear these words, I am very scared. The Fräulein Menke, whom I met, the more I recognize at all.”

the Highlights of The jungle camps 2017

click here to Watch the most beautiful moments of the B-list celebrities in the jungle.

the Highlights of The jungle camps 2017 (source: RTL)

Above all, the singer have twigged that Hanka had whispered to her in the Camp, that they have written a book about her illness. However, the TV-Broker countered immediately: If you want to market, this would not, she whispered.

Hanka want to have anything to do with the singer

The uproar there was then but eventually, as Fräulein Menke Hanka on a rehab spoke: “Now, however, it is quite bitter. I would like to the conversation at this point to interrupt. I have thought so much Good about, but that’s all over the place. This is so unfair,” said Hanka. Are no longer friends, the two…

All about ‘I’m a celebrity – Get me out of here!’ in the Special case of RTL.de

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment