Friday, January 20, 2017

The jungle camp of 2017: Sarah Joelle is out! – Gala.de

closing with scary creatures, and disgust of food after eight days for Sarah Joelle. She was chosen by the audience, and must leave the jungle camp. In addition, Hanka explained finally, like physical love, and their constraints fit together. And a jungle test – “jerk swallow” -also on day 8 of the “I’m a celebrity – Get me out of here!” (RTL).

farewell to miss Menke

NDW-Star Fräulein Menke had to leave the jungle camp. The others were sad. Marc Terenzi: “I think my Mum is leaving.” And Florian Wess even cries: “she is the first person who has shown me that I must have in front of the Older, no fear. This means a lot to me.” And how is Fräulein Menke? “It’s terrible. I didn’t expect this at all. Touched me the farewell now. I live very enjoyed here. I shall miss all of you. I’m already sad. But now I am even a bit, to experience Australia.”

Hanka and the love

In a cosy fire-round Sarah Joelle a question that has been asked probably as many spectators. The addressee is Hanka: “I think so, that you touch not a human, what are you doing in bed?” Hanka gives willingly: “whenever a real feeling comes from adrenaline, relief, or love, then forced to the back. So if I decide to use someone and take that with in my life, then I choose to 100 percent. Since the Ur-Hanka demanded their right, and that takes you.”

But as soon as there is a crisis in the relationship, return the Ticks according to Hanka. The last relationship lasted ten years, “and that was the first relationship in the Full-thrust”. He didn’t keep it but, what you can clearly understand: “I’m already so exhausting and forced, makes me even more strenuous.” But what she told you then, sounds sad: “He has replaced me immediately after two months. The was bitter. Actually, we have just said, let’s take a break.” However, it was love at first sight… Marc’s comment: “It is also life heavy with me!” Gina-Lisa nods: “Yes!”

kept The whole thing with the men

Sarah, Joelle, and a squad of men. “I said to myself that I protect my love life better in the future. Only if I marry, I will come out of the closet to me, in any case,” Sarah Joelle. And the squad said: “I married way too early. I was 17 and he was over 40. He was a seasoned man. We got married in Istanbul, because I was still a minor, but you may not. I was always into older men.” Earlier she had stood on muscular men. “Today, I am so Markus-types. So intellectual, experienced, funny, tummy and hair.”

Marc, his children and the debt

And then down the left, Marc in the financial side of things, the pants. First it was, but his celebrity Status: “The only Time that bothers me with the celebrity, is when I’m with my kids on the way and to make the try, photos of my children. My children mean a lot to me. Without my children, I don’t know what I would do today.”

on The subject of debt, said Marc: “When I come out of the jungle, I talk to my whole story. I’m in the jungle because of the money, then I can bring everything to the end, then no more debt.” He had to file for bankruptcy. “You have everything and you nothing have. You’re down, you’re not alone, this is very difficult. But I’ll leave it all behind me. All my money is going directly to my receiver and I can start my new life!”

The jungle test “jerk swallow”

But of course, there were, in addition to the Confession a jungle test, which had to be completed. “Jerk swallow” was her name this time, and five Stars were: Florian, Thomas, Marc, Markus and Honey. According to the TV classic Show “Ruck Zuck” had to explain to the lords of creation, only the headphones donned, and then the number of the man-a term. Important in difference to the Original: before each Declaration of a Shot drink. So, only a Pat on the back, then drink and explain.

it applies to the terms “star”, “silicone”, “jungle test”, “red carpet” and “kangaroo testicles”. Sounds feasible, but the drinks are unfortunately hardly: Pureed Kotzfrucht, bitter melon juice with blended sheep testicles, pigs blood with pureed pork liver, pork semen, and cow urine. Overall, men earn three stars.

Gina-Lisa, and “Honey”

And yet a Challenge: Gina-Lisa, and “Honey” to spend a night alone. Actually, you need to guard the water level in a pump, but in addition a large bed with wine, bread, cheese, grapes… And who knows what would have happened had it not been for a sudden downpour. So the two cuddled up next each other.

“I’m a celebrity – Get me out of here!” in the Special case of RTL.de.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment