Tuesday, September 30, 2014

“True stories in our world” – Badische Zeitung

If you want to have them read this article you can use the access key + v to exit the + Accesskey use z.

01. October 2014



<-! RSPEAK_START -> <-! RSPEAK_STOP -> <-! RSPEAK_START ->

TICKET INTERVIEW: Director David Fincher about favorite materials, Hitchcock and “Gone Girl”.

He started with music videos and commercials and is one of the masters of Hollywood directors. There is talk of David Fincher (51), which provided with thrillers like “Seven”, “Fight Club” and recently “blindness” of nightmares. Fincher is the Hitchcock of today, and so he looks with the marriage drama “Gone Girl” again in the human abyss. Markus Tschiedert spoke to him.


ticket:
What you saw in the novel “Gone Girl” by Gillian Flynn to want to film him
David Fincher: I just feel responsible materials, which deal with real stories in our world
ticket. Is it really so simply
Fincher: I wish I could give a more interesting answer, but the corresponding times now the truth. As a director, one feels the greatest joy when you read a good script and besides, a lot is already turning in my head
ticket. where you always have to compromise on a novel adaptation
Fincher: I am often asked by film students, what is the hardest part of filmmaking, and with the experience of over 50 years I can say that it always comes to tell his story as a director, again and again and again. So if I get a book in the hand, which has 400 pages more than I can put in a movie, I have to sit down with the author and say, what I am interested.
Ticket: As Gillian Flynn responded
Fincher: She liked the idea that I wanted to approach the story as a satire, which concerned projections and the interaction of fiction and truth is. But you have to tell the concept again and again to convince funders, producers and technicians. It has an advantage to repeat the story a thousand times: You tell only the best of it, all that is beside the point, disappears. I see this as a great opportunity, because you focus on the essentials
ticket. But how is it that you have become increasingly specialized in psychological thriller
Fincher: You will find that this is really a feature of my movies? I think “Gone Girl” actually pretty funny. Part of the humor arises from the fact that people are sometimes plagued by their own inaction. Ultimately, however, I believe that people go to the movies, to make different experiences can
ticket. You’ll have to explain …
Fincher: When people watch movies about superheroes, they yearn for a protagonist who is positioning itself in our universe and it even breaks laws. Today, most films are made, which is why I set out not even have to participate. In “Gone Girl”, however, comes much more about human relations to the fore. This is very clever and yet so entertaining as a piece of a Hitchcock movie
ticket. Hitchcock was always fixated on to occupy the female lead role perfectly. How did you come for “Gone Girl” on Rosamund Pike
Fincher: I just wanted to meet her and made her agent about an appointment. They made a special trip to St. Louis, where I had to do. We talked four or five hours together, but after the half I asked her if she would be an only child. They said yes, asked, and thus the ice was broken. She told me a lot about her life, and I knew she is the one that I’ve wanted
ticket.? For whatever reason
Fincher: Why was Robert Walker is the perfect person for Hitchcock’s “Strangers on a train”? You see someone and say to yourself: “.’s You” I just felt that it could be my imagination of Amy justice. I saw photos of her from school and photos, what became of her
ticket. You have several times worked with Brad Pitt, but this time the male lead went to Ben Affleck …
Fincher: This was because I could imagine the husband of Amy not blonde. Moreover, it is difficult Brad Pitt to get the phone (smiles).
<-! RSPEAK_STOP -> <-! RSPEAK_START -> <-! RSPEAK_STOP -> <- RSPEAK_STOP -> Director: David Fincher
With Ben Affleck, Rosamund Pike, Neil Patrick Harris, Missi Pyle, Tyler Perry and other
149 minutes, free from 16 years
The Story
When Nick Dunne (Ben Affleck) comes home, missing by his wife Amy (Rosamund Pike), each track. He alerted the police, but gets himself immediately suspected of having murdered her. Because as perfect as his marriage seemed, she was not quite certain. While he tries everything to prove his innocence, appeared kilometers away to a strange woman … <- RSPEAK_STOP ->

Author: bz

Author: tsc

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment