Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Filming of “lap prayers”: Charlotte Roche: “The Puff-visit is a … – ABC Online

Wednesday, 09.17.2014, 11:00
“socInfo” info

Thank you for your rating!

3

” lap prayers, “Charlotte Roche’s second novel, comes to the movies. The accidental death of her three brothers plays a role, but of course the relationship between man and woman. With and without sex. Why they “lesbian” is Alice Schwarzer feminism, Roche explained in the interview.

After her mega-success with her debut novel “wetlands” put Charlotte Roche in 2011 with” lap prayers “ after. It processed the 36-year-old, among other things, the biggest disaster of her life. In a serious car accident three brothers the author died, her mother survived seriously injured. This event has “changed my life for the worse, that I had to write about it,” said Roche. On September 18, the film adaptation of the novel comes out in theaters. Why the film for them was easier to bear than the book and why digress their thoughts during sex repeatedly to Alice Schwarzer, the scandal author reveals in an interview with the news agency spot on news.



Are you happy with how Sönke Wortmann and have brought your novel to the big screen Oliver Berben

Here is the trailer for “lap prayers”

Charlotte: I’m really really happy about the film. Of course he is different than the book, but I do not belong to the authors, hear complaining, what has become of my characters.

Did you have to give no qualms about your personal life story into foreign hands

Roche: No. You have it as a writer even in the hand, whether you want to sell the film rights to his book. And in the moment I decide to assign the rights, I do not meddle too. I did not take notes like many other writers on the script. I am getting rather surprised by the result. And what could be hotter than when a film is formed from its own book. I would never want to stop, even at the risk that you are not satisfied with the result. It’s a risk, but so far it has gone really well for both movies

The script has finally producer Oliver Berben self written and sent to you regularly releases …

Roche. Yes I was often harassed by him. It was really important to him to know what I think about it, even though I told him repeatedly, “Just do it, you need to send me anything.” There were many producers who wanted to “lap prayers” the film rights. But with Oliver I have had the best week. He has let down his pants and called me very personal reasons why the book has him so very touched. Even before we had discussed anything Financial, was clear to me that he gets the film rights

Was it hard for you to see the movie -. Come because not all memories of the accident and its consequences again ? high

Roche: The accident was a major catastrophe in my life and determined it to this day. It has changed my life for the worse, that I had to finally write about it. Of course I was totally afraid to see the movie, and that I’m not so clear. But I was in the accident itself did not qualify, so it is not seen in the film. In addition, the memories of the day when I received the message, the information about the accident and the consequences in real life much worse than in the film. Bring out my book and to explain again and again what really happened and what was not terribly stressful for me. But the film is two steps away from me. Oliver Berben has turned it into a screenplay and Sönke Wortmann finally the film. The film was actually much easier for me to bear.



In the book as in the movie your anger plays a big role in the “Bild” newspaper, the news about the accident just shortly after a statement from you wanted. Is the anger now extinct

Roche: No, that’s not to leave until I die. This is so conserved, I just can not get over how the “image” comes to their stories. I’ve already guessed that beforehand, but then I experienced it firsthand. But instead of always refer to the media as a model press victims to the subject position, I found it much better to write about it in my book. Thus, the reader can better understand my feelings. As can look in the mirror these people, bear children or have sex? If my story will cause anyone to a “picture” editor says: “No, I do not sleep with you”, then I have achieved my goal. And that from this madness-revenge fantasy is created in the film, I loved. Where certainly many are waiting with open trousers in cinema on the bubble scene at the beginning.



The be compensated for it so later, finally there is to see some sex scenes, such as the threesome in a brothel. How do you deal with the complaint to that animate women decide not to submit to the man

Roche: Obviously requires me to create perfect acting fictional characters. Women who get all feminist perfectly to the series. But it’s incredibly boring. I just want to read about anyone who has his life under control. What is this for shit? Besides, I’m much feminist as the protagonist Elizabeth. My book can not be misunderstood. Not merely does it hurt – I’m not saying that we women are the men fulfill all sexual desires! The Puff’s visit is just one example of a sexual idea that can implement pairs. I think it would be totally bad if couples would re-enact everything I write in my books. I’ve noticed for me with aging, it’s cool, too many things to say sometimes no. I believe that young women do a lot more things they do not actually want.



Instead itself to express your wishes, how about a threesome with a second man …

Roche: Exactly, that would most men, although certainly not pleased. But when the woman repeated this request again, maybe he is then yes after that. According to the motto: “Well, then get a man to still, but I will not touch that.” Or he says: “I understand that you want to do that, but do it but please with two other men and not . “In a relationship there with me no morals. It is always better to say what you stand

For many laughs especially this sentence should provide. “It’s very difficult for me to have sex without thinking of Alice Schwarzer!”

Roche: On I’m really quite proud. I was brought up with Alice Schwarzer, my mother is her generation. For me, this is but a very fancy and men’s negative, feminism. If I am heterosexual and cope with men and they also want to be found attractive, the old feminism does not help me much. To me it sometimes happens very lesbian. Finally, it is easy to dispense with men, if you do not want to live with them.



you are writing on your third book. Could you tell us a bit

Roche: I do not like to talk about unfinished books because I want to reveal too much and it protects like a sanctuary. My problem is that I have no deadline and therefore rumeiere a bit. But I strict to me and I hope it comes out next year

Video:., The big-screen adaptation of the bestseller “Wetlands”

info

Thank you for your rating!

3

‘+’ ‘+’

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment