Wednesday, September 24, 2014

“Anyone who has a problem with that – so what”: actor Clemens Schick outs himself … – ABC Online

Wednesday, 24.09.2014, 13:10
“socInfo” info

Thank you for your rating!

0

actor Clemens Schick has outed himself – deliberately. For a long time he did a berth to the topic, now the 42-year-old would like very public stand to his homosexuality. And do away with stereotypes.

“I would describe myself as gay,” he says in an interview with the magazine “Gala”. It was “a conscious decision” to do so now, he told the gay magazine “Men” (October). “For me this is a political statement. I am personally not interested in either the label “gay” nor do I need it for my own self, “the movie star said to his medial coming out. “But annoy me the drawers and the clichés. With men to be together, closes for me at all not to flirt with women they find attractive or to fall in love with it. “



” I am who I am. . And who has a problem … so what “

The magazine” Gala “said Schick:” When you’re gay like me and so happy, you’re in the boring situation that you can always is confronted with stereotypes and prejudices that have nothing to do with oneself. “He sees himself primarily as a man. “There comes also the aspect that I’m gay. But that is one of many areas of my life, my person. And yet, I’ve made this topic a bow, at least publicly. I will not now. I am who I am. And who has a problem … so what. “

On 2 October, premiered at the Berlinale, German-Brazilian men love story is” Praia do Futuro “by Karim Aïnouz to the movies. Born in Tübingen Schick, who lives in Berlin, plays a starring role. . It is his first explicit homo-role

homosexuality of the characters is not an issue

The magazine “Men” he explained: “What I found interesting about the script was that being gay as such, but not further discussed. The love story is set. Simply take place without being problematized. It also comes totally unexpectedly. Already in the third scene we sleep together. “Later you can feel that not everything is obvious, but generally the homosexuality of the characters was not an issue. “That got me interested.”

info

Thank you for your rating!

0

‘+’ ‘+’

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment