Tuesday, September 23, 2014

“Past is finished”: happy ending for Claudia and Stefan Effenberg? – ABC Online

Tuesday, 09.23.2014, 09:14
“socInfo” info

Thank you for your rating!

2

” I’m looking forward to the future animal with my wife, “says Stefan Effenberg. The ex-soccer star and his Claudia want to give a chance to their marriage apparently still. Claudia seems to give the relationship a chance to try. It comes to a happy ending

So there: Claudia (49) and Stefan Effenberg (46) give their marriage another chance. “I’m looking forward to the future animal with my wife,” the ex-footballer now declared the “Bild” newspaper. The pair was therefore flown on 3 September with Claudia’s children Lucia and Tommy for eight days to Jamaica to lay the groundwork for a common future.

“He invited me and my children there. It was important for him to spend time with me and my kids time, so that we can approach us again, “Claudia told the newspaper. “We have had many discussions on this holiday. This time was important for us. The past is finished, “Stefan explained.

Here is again Claudia Effenberg’s tale of woe in the” Celebrity Big Brother “container free MyVideo

” I felt in the break how incredibly valuable Claudia is my life. We have this time used. Our love has become even stronger, “clarifies Stefan. This also seems convinced Claudia: “I never thought that he is willing to admit his mistakes so and so is fighting for me, as he has never done it in our marriage,” says the former “Celebrity Big Brother” -Bewohnerin.

Only at the beginning of the year had Claudia announced their separation after twelve years relationship of Stefan. In July, she turned to the Love For yet clear: “There will be no comeback.” Even if the two were still connected to each other very friendly

“We talk almost every day.. He is much better as a friend than as a husband. I ask him for advice before I sign contracts, we grill together and watch football. We can talk about everything. And if I’d fall in love again, then I would say it also Stefan. “Seems as if they no longer have to have this conversation …

info

Thank you for your rating!

2

‘+’ ‘+’

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment