Thursday, June 23, 2016

Elle Fanning: “My big sister has helped me tremendously” – ABC Online

Thursday, 06.23.2016, 14:33
Thank you for rating!

0

Report Error
You have an error found?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With just two clicks you report the error of the editors.

With “The Neon Demon “Elle Fanning is seen from today in German cinemas. In this interview she talks about the challenge of Hollywood and what she plans for the future.

Little Sisters emulate its big sisters often claimed. With Elle Fanning (18) is no different. And these days there is the Hollywood actress ( “The Boxtrolls”, “Taken”, “I am Sam”) on the way, her famous sister Dakota Fanning (22, “Man on Fire”, “Twilight”, “War the worlds “ ) on the fast track

Barely out of high school, which is considered” ” as is often called in the film industry, despite its 1.80 meters tall, as the greatest hope of a new acting generation in Hollywood. A fact that the sympathetic blonde “quite cold leaves, also because I know that I still have to learn a lot,” Fanning explains in an interview with spot on news.

As Elle Fanning has made a career see also ClipFish

in her new film “the Neon Demon” running in German cinemas from today, the 18-year-old is trying to its hitherto probably most mature role. In the horror flick Fanning plays the young model Jesse arriving fresh in Hollywood. She quickly rises to the new “It Girl” in Tinseltown. A fact that does not please her rivals. A traumatic journey begins showing how the young model tries to defend itself against the hatred of the other women. But Jesse has a dark secret that the film comes to light later. Besides Fanning Keanu Reeves and Jena Malone play in the strip.

On the parallels of their character with their real life approached, Fanning said, “I was pretty young when I moved from Georgia to LA. That was certainly a big change for me. Thank goodness I had my big sister who helped me. She leveled me in some way the way. “

For many teenagers who are trying to gain a foothold in Hollywood, the double burden school / work is usually too much. however, Elle Fanning says that it was “quite normal me always to go to a regular school and thus be able to spend an ordinary youth” for. If a job from her demanded to leave school for a long time, “then always came a teacher with the kit, so I missed anything,” said Fanning on.

Now that the 18-year-old her have university degree in his pocket, she wanted to “once concentrate on film career before I think about a possible change to a university”, as she says herself. And this decision they want – as befits a good sister – “of course discuss with Dakota before.” The 22-year-old elder sister incidentally visited the university.

Thank you for rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment