Sunday, June 26, 2016

Condolence for Götz George: Say goodbye to here with a last … – ABC Online

Monday, 06.27.2016, 12:36
Thank you for rating!

0

Report Error
You have an error found?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With just two clicks you report the error of the editors.

One of the largest German actor is dead. Götz George died on 19 June and was buried in the family circle in Hamburg. With its role as a “crime scene” commissioner Schimanski George became known to millions – but that was only one of his many roles he filled with life. . Leave a final message for Götz George

FOCUS Online wants George prepare a dignified farewell – along with the Germans, so much the Berlin appreciated. Do you also want to say goodbye with a personal greeting from this great German actor? To send your lines to Mein-Bericht@focus.de – like a photo that illustrates the last greeting or shows as the author of condolence. We publish at this point your video message.

Andreas M .: “You’ve influenced a whole generation of television. We will never forget you. Schimmi. Simply the Best Ever… “

Roland Roger S: ” Thank you “

Heinz core: ” Do it well Götz … too bad that you had to already go … “

Silvia L .: ” Oh, I can not believe a man is not to replace. He is now in Nangijala, the country of Astrid Lindgren. “

Wolfgang B .: ” Nothing is forever! Rest in peace idol! Never “

Manu H .: ” True sizes die. Dear Schimmi that you remain for me a lifetime. You’ve been with me a large part of my life and are and will remain the best actor for me. Now the sky has an angel more. Come good, “

Detlef Heimann: “… Thank Götz George for all your movies and your crime scenes Thanks for your indestructible and unique character thanks for letting me this time of youth could witness to you’ll find a new place for you, wherever the may be now … we will never forget you “

Claudia M:. “.. a final greeting Schimmi you were one of the best “

Iris slurry: “! I mourn with determined so many other fans my Schimanski I’m sorry, he was a sensational actor. of all roles dominated Hearty condolences to his loved ones “

Frank D :”… I think that Mr George was one of the last great actor, the city of Duisburg in the ” crime scenes could show “your long and certainly very serious change of” carbon Potts “. No other “Commissioner” has so long determined in a city. I myself am not Duisburg, but I confess it is seen by me only about 45 minutes. Also for his role as Alzheimer patients, I am grateful to him. Since I come from the nursing profession, I can safely say it was great cinema! Families that are not affected by this disease was shown what members do with and how to say goodbye to our “loved” by us and your environment. He was not just “Schimmi” Thanks for many great roles he could play for us. What would Johnny say goodbye: Tot sinz (take care) “

Beyer family :” Our sincere Anteilahme applies to family and friends who from such a talented sympathetic Lebenskünstler farewell must take. Everything there is to say about life is to take in three words: It goes on “

Eric L :. ‘!. Shit Götz, much too early”

Silvia Kamleu Mbiafu : I still can not believe it and it makes me unspeakably sad that you have now left us so suddenly. You were for me more than just “Schimanski”. One of the greats in film, television and theater. “

Alexandra Purple :” Rest in peace and pass’ from up there to us.. … And again has gone a great German actor of us His person and his acting was , no matter what age, always worth seeing and very entertaining. I’m really concerned and can not believe it. I’m for his family very, very sorry. “

Walter Schmitz “He is the only” louts “I liked all my life I wish I’d been like that.”

Birgit Niehaus : “you will for me always” Schimmi “remain . rest in peace. “

Günther S .” Do welcome him … one of the greatest actors we had I will miss him “

Björn K :.. “Hello Götz and ciao Schimmi I’m sorry you were my hero of the 80′s / 90′s Bon voyage Should I… Get Forward parka? He is still hanging in my closet. I bow in deepest mourning un highest respect for the most brilliant for me actors in Germany over the last 60 years. Take care, Schimmi!

Max K:. “Do you very much prefer Götz George for the lovely hours on TV.”

Evelyn P . Am shocked by the death. Was my Lieblingsshauspieler “

Gabi S :.. As diamonds Detective Dick Donald with his brilliant blue eyes, he was my absolute swarm in teenage days”.

Elke B . “Hearty condolences. I wish the family a lot of strength. Mir is there also. I have to say goodbye to that is difficult. But he was a very great person and this is what remains. In his heart he will always live on. Our “Shimei” unforgettable. I will never forget him. Quite a lot of strength to all of you. “

Bodo Ventur : Götz George was always there for me” be a little bit at home “Even during the time when I lived in Germany Fortunately.. I could Götz George see on internet here in Brazil – he was also here in Brazil for me “be something at home” Maybe he even fell asleep with a joke on his lips; I trust him to the may it up there in.. So how he embodied his role Schimanski can: sky make the right mates Cheers to Götz George, he was a really good “

Karen Häntsche, Andreas Warneke.. one might say, was the man Götz George. Authentic, nonconformist and honest, he has never bent … He will leave a big gap artistic! A bred Berliner is gone. We will miss you, take care Schimmie … “

Robin Leather House :” Schimmi there and was no German actor of such a cool, good-looking bloke was like you. ..Never forget you “

Birgit Kaiser:” It was one of the great German actor ….. a painful loss for all of us ….. RIP Götz. In our dreams you live as Schimmi ever “

Heiko Fuchs :”. The best scene commissioner there ever was is gone. Rest in peace … “

Horst Kaiser :” I grew up with you Schimmie, stand in shock that you could something happen. Rest in peace and think of Sardinia. In mourning Horst Kaiser, Bonn “

Marcel Souvard :” Scheisse, Schimmi. You were the best. We’ll miss you, doing good up there. Marcel Souvard, Heidelberg “

Ute S.-P .” Startled, I would very sad just heard of the death of one of our last great actor. He is irreplaceable and we will miss him greatly “

Ulrike Rausch :”. When you think of me, do not be sad. Tell dear to me and dares you to laugh. Let me a place between you as I had him in my life. In this way I try to overcome my pain. Sad but full of beautiful memories I take leave and send this greeting. In loving memory, Ulrike Rausch, Nürnberg “

Marion S :.”. I’m so sorry that Götz George is deceased, his Schimanski have many loved and adored .. ..Diese role was his trademark, but he proved in countless other roles skills that made him one of the greatest German actors. He will be missed, leaving a painful gap. And he was in other respects especially: he protected his privacy, was a difficult type of reporter …. Right! One should always performance worthy of man, the private is nobody’s business. Too bad …. Bye Shimei “

Matthias Schmidt :”. Dear Family George, I wish you my sincere condolences and a lot of strength in this terrible for you hours. Götz George was a wonderful actor for me and was part of the good time of a country which, unfortunately, is changing today more and more. I was able to admire this wonderful actor as a teenager (behind the wall) on TV and he had for me something of a role model. Götz George is missing in the life of this country and many will miss him. I hope he comes to a better world and finally sees his father again. Regards, Matthias Schmidt “

Detlef S .” Rest in peace dear idol was, and am still a big fan of your crime scenes and also from your comedies. Take care and entertain the sky well “

Marcel :”. Real sad that another great man is gone from us. I was born with your films, grown, I’ve admired you no matter what role you have embodied. This year many fantastic people we have recently gone M.Ali etc. You’re in my eyes and legends never die now time! May God let you up there enjoying life further up there and the relatives and survivors much, give a lot of power. In grief, Marcel “

Sonja P :..” I’ve seen in the 1970s as a young actor in the theater George. Mother Courage by Brecht. Since I was always fascinated by him. He had the gift to give each of his roles authenticity. He played the roles not, he lived it. With it, a great German actor goes from us. He has accompanied me through my whole life and will be greatly missed. “

Sabine S.-J :.” As a child I always wanted to marry him by the Winnetou films. Later as Schimanski he was the rebel who Freche for us. As a character actor of the best. Although I did not know him personally, me, his death strikes a blow, he was always there, so immortal … That he quietly wanted to resign, this was the man George … “

Stephanie e :. “I grew up with your crime scenes. From you I learned to swear. The diversity and authenticity of all the different roles fascinated me. Til today. You will be missed. Much love to everyone in heaven above, Steffi. “

B Seltmann:. ” Götz George was an impressive actor. His films are sure to continue to impress many people. Thanks for that. My condolences, I would like to express his family “

Ines Simon:”. You were life always my favorite actor. An interesting, brilliant man. A character actor unparalleled. One of the greatest German actors, if not the greatest! Rest in peace Götz. “

Astrid Böhmler:” Thank you for the beautiful movies he has given us. No matter how serious or funny. Götz George was a very great in his field. A person with heart and character. I will miss him. R.I.P “

Michael Saller:” An actor who coined the term – deserved – character actor. Thank you Mr. George, for the great scene hours – it was always a great pleasure “

Thorsten D :.”. Rarely has me a death made so concerned with you and your roles I grew up “

Rheinhold H :.”. A great actor has left us forever “

Petra S. : “a final thank you to an artist of a special kind for all the unique and great acting performances!”

Albrecht D :.. “My sincere condolences … we are infinitely sad. A great person, an authentic actors and a veteran of Duisburg … .Schimanski … memorable and unbeatable … fist to fist … “

Clamatzi: “. I am shaken. I loved Götz George as an actor. Many of his films I’ve seen. I wish his family a lot of strength – my sincere condolences. He will live on in his films. “

Thank you for rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment