Monday, June 27, 2016

Condolence for Götz George “With him an era comes to an end and the world will … – ABC Online

Thank you for rating!

0

Report Error
You have an error found?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With just two clicks you report the error of the editors.

FOCUS online George wants a dignified farewell prepare – together with the Germans, who so much appreciated the Berliner. Do you also want to say goodbye with a personal greeting from this great German actor? To send your lines to Mein-Bericht@focus.de – like a photo that illustrates the last greeting or shows as the author of condolence. We publish at this point your video message.

Uwe S .: “It’s incredible, Götz George is dead … The edgy, sensitive hero, a guy like a cabinet is no longer there … The last hero of my childhood Karl May, Schimanski and soooo much more. We will miss you! Rest in peace “

Rainer: “. Shit, Shimei. You hat`s caught early. Thank you for being there for us. We’ll see “

Sieglinde M. Kolb: “. People Götz, you’ve torn the soul, the heart and the ass – more is not possible. Much will remain. Have now thy peace. “

Michael Neuß: ” He was and is the greatest actor of Germany. His films have always thrilled and fascinated me. Especially the film “The Girl Zabou” because our Father Kompase was in this movie. In the scene where he rides in Duisburg with a sports boat into the lock. I’ll be your films all again look. A mole seng ma again. “

Claudia S .: ” With Götz George is one of the great German actor, of which we do not have too many. In his role as Horst Schimanski he was incomparable. Cursing was unpresentable by “Shimei”. But even as a stage actor and character actor, he won his fans. We will miss you very much, dear Götz George. Rest in peace. The family and friends my heartfelt condolences “

Jacqueline Reichel: “. In the early 80s I met Götz George in the then trendy Berliner Lokal “Hundekehle”. I sat with the owner at the table, opposite me Götz George, this charismatic man he always was. The conversation turned to the table decorations and quite stuffy little flower that stood in the middle. An unforgettable smile of Götz George and turned to me to say: “What do you need flowers, next to you sits a flower arrangement in Pepita (pattern my jacket) I melted Thank you for this reminder…”

Lars W:.. “Götz, Thanner and Hansi, to the music of Klaus Lage, a part of my youth pity his grandiose played roles always seemed very authentic and enriched the film industry over . decades significantly We think of him and love the great lasting memories overcome the grief the family a lot of strength.. “

Peter Winkler: ” GOOD TRIP “

Jana Haueis: “. Good people of the same stars you shine long after its expiry rest in peace..”

W. “to Goodbye Shimei … :-(

Arjan van Hamburg: ” I grew up with you as Schimanski I’m from Holland and have then never missed as a child scene Although.. my German at that time was not so good, I was intrigued and delighted how many times did you call in every episode shit. And your loose sayings. For me a reason to master the German language then perfect. I have been living for 15 years in Berlin, and had a German woman. As I learn this morning that you left us, I was shocked and I am very very sad about it. But now you are reunited with Thanner destined happy you watch again. Thank you dear idol for all the wonderful years with you by You made me with your high-profile and unique acting talent always happy. Nobody is like you. Take care, be happy and satisfied in heaven. I’ll miss you forever. And always think of you. “

Baerbel S .: ” Farewell dear idol! Bon Voyage … “

James Christian Bond: ” I agree with what Mrs Wätzel to, but I want to choose my own words: “Götz George always played a man with all his rough edges, strengths and weaknesses, he played officials and a commissioner as we would like, love, therefore, and we appreciate him. we have known my the people who played it so as not only he, special as we all saw, and see, that is why we respect him. ” My distant namesake he never played, but that he did not need to leave a lasting and lasting example loose impression in the world of film and television and in our hearts. My sincere condolences “

Tom “. Götz was not only Shimei, but when he was Shimei Götz. Take care you Roughneck with heart “

Bruno Meyer: “. Take care … “hero” of my day on the KARL MAY cinema screen “

. Holgar. Q: “shit Shimei now the dragon is flying too far. Bon Voyage “

George R .: ” Servus Shimei “

Josipa W .: ” I say it once with the words of Schimanski: shit … shit … shit :-(

Inge: ” Götz George has gone away It’s so bad, so sad in our.. heart you live on with all the beautiful, exciting memories in film and television. Nobody really goes quite. Shimei a part of you, bully, real man, charismatic, individual power pins, very good looking, always eyes on the essentials , incorruptible, with energy and necessary unconventional goal. I loved it. An apt role that you mirrored as Götz. Good luck you unique, great guy on your new journey on the other side of the river with last greeting Inge. ”

Inge W .: “I’m sorry and I want the members to express my condolences! But you are in our hearts!”

Heinz Geissler: “Dear friend, my life long you have me as a good spectacle heritage Glides. I’m 74 and you 77. Thank you and rest gently to goodbye on the other side “

Stefan Marx: “. Hello idol! You are unfortunately gone much too soon, without saying goodbye you! … And that was also your wish !!!! Your acting and your attitude have some viewers and managers unfortunately not perceived as such they deserve !! The best and most convincing German actors of the past decades is dead! I hope you could walk relaxed through the finish line !!! A great admirer of your personality is very sad, but also happy to be able to have at least accompanied your artistic life !!! I’ll take you forever to scale !!! Take care “

Thorsten Kucklak: ” You truest and stay in my mind is the epitome of the Ruhr Ciao Schimmi RiF “

Matthias Schreinemakers: “Dear deceased Götz George, all my life, myself am theater Orchestra musicians have and get out of the art of acting a bit with, so you were for me and my much too soon deceased wife, one of the greatest. Yes, I want to say that you have your father followed after nothing. Yes, your father I loved as an actor. One can only hope that the TV companies long films will show you such a great actor must never, like your father forgotten! Thanks for your great acting art! Cordial greetings grief. “

Klaus F .: ” He was the hero of our generation. A macho, Cool, funny, hard, yet fragile and for me immortal. Now he is gone, the world has become a piece of wide poorer … a shame because he was a great actor …… Rest in peace Schimanski “

Jeanette Turkowski -Pistone: “I want to express to the families of Götz George my condolences. My parents (the same age of idols and both passed away last year) and I were great admirers. For me Götz George was much more than “Shimei”. I liked as a child, the Karl May movies and all the great films that came after, and only by Götz ever so great were … I’ve seen everyone. As a young girl in his early 20s idol for us was “the sexiest Man alive” :-) I am deeply saddened that he lost the fight against cancer, like my mother, who revered him. I can sympathize with the pain of the family over the loss and I can only force a lot to be desired. A very, very big is gone … we will never forget him “

Wolfgang Heibucu: “. Germany has lost a great artist. The family I wish all power in the world “

Marion S .: ” Stunned I have to say goodbye to my absolute favorite actor … I am infinitely sad -. Again had a go which will never be replaced … “

Erwin G .: ” Hello idol, it was nice to have met you know. I’ll be the day with you and Eberhard Feik at the filming of Duisburg – Ruhrort never forget. Rest in peace “

Ingrid Cilasun: ” No one has probably the 70s as strongly as “Schimansky” alias Götz George. He was the embodiment of that year and has inspired a whole generation Tele. He has largely influenced the genre of thrillers, especially the “scene” as a fixed establishment of the television program to date. He made the parka acceptable and the people of Germany the so “taboo” Ruhrgebiet brought home. For all these Germany so determined things, especially at a time when the German was not proud of his country, I would like to thank him! I’m very, very missed. Just as my mother Götz George’s father, Henry George, revered for their time, so I worship the Son. “Shimei”, you’re gone much too soon! Why? “

Dietmar S .: ” Götz George I saw for the first time in some Karl May films scratched and played copies in a suburban cinema mid 60s. His physical effort impressed right away over the Lex Barker and Pierre Brice. His cinema Decade of the 70 other hand, seemed empty. He devoted himself mainly to theater work. In Mannheimer Morgen I read in 1974: Götz plays in the theater of Schwetzingen. Later in 1977 an advertising pillar announced: “From a German life”. The film, however, was discontinued due to the unpleasant topic and swept under the carpet. The glorious return of the still young old actor in the role of Schimanski and the second career boost associated knows almost every citizen. It is a pity that Götz was not allowed to enjoy his long-awaited retirement in Sardinia “

Brigitte Zimmeck: “. A great character actor has passed away. I am shocked and deeply saddened. Götz George was a giant, a legend among the actors. He could play diverse, perfectly empathize with each role, and that role perfectly. Thanks for the great movies, and for the beautiful entertaining hours. My deepest sympathy goes out to his family.

A poem I wrote for Götze George.

Quiet Travel, gently and quietly, bold and quiet, you go on the trip.

No roads, no roads, no tracks. Only the moon in its own way,

inspires you on your journey. Very gently and softly. . R.I.P “

Lisa Schoppe: ” He inspired me as a child in “The Treasure of Silver Lake” and then in each subsequent theatrical and television film. He was his father quite hold a candle, even if he determines often doubted. His laughter and the wonderful folds which were formed around his glowing blue eyes. He could laugh without laughing and pulled me quickly in its spell. 50 years with Götz George, my childhood hero – man of my life. Tschö Götz I’ll miss you here, but we’ll meet again “

M. Schwab: “Dear Schimanski. Thanks for the many crime scenes, where you were. You brighten many lonely hours, when I was in the hospital. May you well in the different world. Greeting “

S. Kant: “I am deeply shocked, this bad news, I must first digest, because no actor in the world I was so very impressed with how Götz George. It was not just the film characters who knows every one that distinguished him as the sympathetic Ruhrpott commissioner Horst Schimanski, but in particular the roles that are hardly known until today who showed me what really puts everything in Götz George , Movies such as i.a. “From a German life” or “fair” could only be a real genius as it was Götz George, occupied. I regret still more that I had no way through late birth to see Götz George in the Deutsches Theater Göttingen. I wish Rest in peace Götz and your family all the strength to cope with your great loss “

Birgitt E .: ” On earth a goodbye -. In the heart forever. .. Götz George, a great exceptional artist has left us much too early and we can only thank for many grandiose ideas. We bow in deepest mourning and recognition “

Volker Heinz: “. “You idiot, stop with the shit” shit Shimei, We’ll miss you … “

Sabine B. “It is the film and theater world lacking. Had an early age the good fortune to see him in “Devil Woman” with Karin Baal on a theater stage live and be able to experience his incredible presence and charisma. Thanks a great actor. RIP. “

Claudia: ” Bye Shimei! I liked you so much! Your death is in with sudden, frightening way, that we are only a guest in this world. You were unique and have a huge monument left. I’m sad “

Christian Lohmann: “! Take care Shimei! You were the best Tatort commissioner. But in many other films and roles you remain unforgotten. Always welcome you re going to me and many, many others are missing. Thank you for your services. R.I.P Götz George “

Klaus: ” Well, Götz, you have been with me a long time, encouraged me, showing me your skills, was impressed with where I am. There are not many guys like you who can play so many characters! You only as Schimanski to keep in mind is simply not enough, but this role was your closest person. Too bad there now so suddenly, but you’ve gone as you wanted it, quiet and calm “

Kerstin & amp!; Manfred: “We are very sad and Götz remember. He lives on the films that he has left us. Here was his home, on the east side of Sardinia with the views of the Isola Tavolara, see Appendix. Best regards from Braunschweig “

.

Klaus-Jürgen Meyer Alder: ” The best always go early! Götz George has been with me in his films all my life and influenced me in important settings! I am deeply saddened, but only those who will forget is dead you will live. “

Angelika Godau: ” With him an era comes to an end and the world is no longer be the same! Roughneck lovers, psychopath or dementia, George embodied everything so that other people are diminished him without a doubt. Thank you for many hours of exciting, touching and comic entertainment! May he rest in peace. “

Ralf W .: ” I was seldom as sad as today, when a person has died, but today I am. Götz, You’re an idol, an ideal of man for me! Thank you for your great work! “

family Hobeck: ” We can not believe the news of the death of Götz George ran across the ticker on the Internet. We grew up with you. You were such a great actor as Schimanski and later at the age also. We will not forget you. Rest in peace “

Evelyne Kalla: “. Dear Götz George, your untimely and unexpected death shocked me and made sad. You will be missed! Thank you credibly embodies for many impressive roles. Your maladjustment I liked particularly well. By creating wonderful movies you always live on in our hearts and will not be forgotten “

Belinda Hemmann :” Dear Schimanski friends, I am deeply concerned … he was one of the greats !! And the quintessential macho … but it was ok so … mega sexy! Although I am not from Germany but from Luxembourg … have German roots. In thinking about one of the last dinosaurs “

Rainer Hoeldl :” R.I.P. . Schimanski “

Schmittner :” Thanks for the great hours that you have given us! Too bad that you’re gone! You’ll be memorable to us. Sorry to again lose a great man. A silent farewell from Aschaffenburg. “

Thorsten M :.” I grew up with you. Now I have to go on without Schimmi. See you up there again. Along with Tanner! “

Christina E .” Hero of my childhood! I so loved his films and he revered as an actor. Unbelievable how fast the time has gone by inconceivably sad that Götz George died. Thanks for all the movies and series that you have left us. Rest in peace “

Michael R :.”. Do it well Götz, thanks for all the films and for the entertainment. I grew up with you and will miss you – R.I.P! “

Helmut Esser :” Moin idol, even if you have never seen so, you were an actor legend like your father because you were through and through a great actor. in various roles of Schimanski. the sky is until Totmacher rejoice that you have the right aufmischst up there time and worry for mood. Mach et joot. until next time with kind regards. “

Silke W : “.. Goodbye Götz George, you will be sorely missed a great actor is gone.”

Andrea Mittelstädt : “Deeply shocked and very sad I would like the George family, my sincere condolences -. and Mr Götz George all the best wish for there, where is he now, you were a sooo great actor, so a “roughneck”, charismatic, sometimes funny, sometimes very emotional – from the heart, thanks for the great movies and series — AGAIN is a great and excellent artist / man passed away — rest in peace, Götz George … “

Gerd Wachowski : “This is a sad day. I would have gladly granted him many years on earth. Still – I’m sure – he can give his existence meaning, this was so long. And more is all not granted to us. Thanks for everything !! “

Anneliese G :.” It’s good that you were there, I’m sure we are “

. Carola Lohmann : “Dear idol George, you’re now in heaven with God. I would like to thank you for your acting talent. Whether as Schimmi or Alzheimer ill patients, etc. It was always a great performance from you. Rest in divine peace “

Silvia R :.”. A great actor has left us forever. I grew up with “Schimmi”. I would have given anything for his worn jacket. But also in many other roles he has constant source of delight. I was a big fan of him and will miss him very much. My condolences to his family. Götz, you have the Ruhr marked, thank you “

Ella W :. ‘! Why, Schimmi ?! You were my youth. After you I have not seen a crime scene. You were the best. This gap can not be closed. We’ll see … “

Dirk Pflugbeil :” I’m very sorry. Thanks for great movies. . R.I.P “

Isabel S .” A legend has left us. Always unyielding, straight, sexy. When Schimanski simply the best commissioner of all time. Germany has lost its charismatic actors and citizens. Götz George remains unforgotten. We will miss you! RIP “

Renate K.-S :.”. One who has redefined the crime scene. A great actor of German culture. His role in the crime scene was a cult and groundbreaking. My deepest sympathy for a great personality. “

Brigitte Riese :” With Goetz George, we have lost an outstanding, even great actor who has accompanied us me a lifetime. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to the bereaved “

Norbert B :.”. Götz George, you were a great actor! We will miss you very “

Steffen W :.”! A horny guy !!! I grew up with him. Is really sad. As you can see as just a guest again are in this world !!!!!! “

Karola Rasselnberg :” We are sad …. a great man and actor who had delighted us for decades with his art. Rest in peace, Schimmi. Our condolences to his family. Two of his fans of New Zealand “

Sandra Wagner :”. Götz George was the hero of my youth. He told me, not only provides a Schimmi, many happy hours watching television. My condolences to his daughter and his wife. Rest in peace Götz “

Clare I :.”. Thanks for the great films. You were one of the biggest. Rest in peace “

Emanuel C :.”. Shimei take care and rest in peace “

Nicole M ..: “Götz George, the Unbreakable! What was a guy with 42 of raw eggs drunken, beer cans crushing Bachelor Ruhrpottkomissar, in the background the Shangri-Las Leader Of The Pack. Everyone wanted a Schimmi jacket. What followed were 29 times concentrated masculinity, fist to fist, hard very hard. George was 60 still a heartthrob and also to those U30, but also for me. A daredevil with the energy of a steam engine, always fit, always sharp in word and mind. I waited every year, in 2015, on the next episode “Schimanski” to once again to be surprised, we young Götz George was still remained. The best die young, so Götz George had to go well before he could have become old. I will always miss you, my beloved Schmuddel commissioner “

Mäggi Pastorelli :” My first favorite actor is ever gone, that makes me really sad! I idolized Götz George in the role as Schimanski and interested me in consequence for all his other roles. The idol of Berlechingen z. B. with his famous quote I would have never known without Götz George. Just the other day I advised my children to times “the bridge” to view … Thanks for relaxing entertainment on the one hand and cultural education on the other side! Unfortunately, a gifted actor and also very attractive man is no longer with us “

Claudia Straub :”. … with Schimanski I grew up, with your films I grew up. You got me during my youth dominated like no other. In sentences like “..I inhale my roles …” or “..Du must have suffered ….” I heard you talking to me from the soul. I am a conductor, I live my job exactly like that. And only that made me well. The loss is indescribable, crying my soul. Thank you there. I bow to you “

Andreas Blankenhorn “. There are few Great. Götz George was a really big one! Rest in peace, thank you for the many wonderful hours “

Andreas K :.”. Sadly, everyone has times go, I’ll miss the honest person “

!

Tanja King : “a great actor and a likeable person. Someone who has never adapted to the mainstream. Wherever you are now: Tell them! Rest in peace “

Aydin Constantin Ruben :. Hi George, for me at that time as newcomer alien number one of German television. After you I do not know such a good smoker and German downstream television hero “

Heike Giese :”. Dear Götz George, with your Schimanski consequences I grew up, the many other films .. .all I saw it. I’ll miss … Have a good trip … “

Thilo Hergott :” Duisburg has lost a role model. He was forgotten in his role as a die-hard Commissioner. A real Ruhrpottkanacke. We all from the pot love him for it and offer condolences to his family. Take care Schimanski! Age warhorse. It greets you Your Ruhrpott “

Heike G .” You were a very great in your part !! Schimanski I’ll miss you !!!! I am deeply saddened and feel with your partner !!! I still can not believe it! God’s ways are inscrutable unfortunately … take care dear Schimmi … “

Gerlint Carmen Gies Furtner (costumes) :” I am sad and can not believe that you have had to go now – but it’s nice that I could as a wonderful, empathetic people like it was you know. The first (1980) and also Schimanskis – a harmonious and trustful cooperation. Thank you !! “

Elke Gärtner :” I am 40 years old and have Götz George very much and often was still seen as a child than the investigators ‘Schimanski’ in Tv. It was still a shock when I found out today evening from death G.Georges. In heaven it can detect certainly continue and send the wicked to hell. He will remember forever. . R.I.P “

Kerstin F .” Even when getting on in years man he has mostly blank heart beat stronger. I had the impression that he has sometimes played a little himself. Great actor and Characters – like his father. I will miss him very “

Ursula Bradaric :”. My youth swarm is death. A part of me died with. RIP idol. “

Christine Berger:

Helene J .: ” Je lis avec beaucoup ce que tristesse grand acteur nous a quitter. Ma famille et moi même sont de tout coeur avec vous familles et amis. Salut l’artiste R.I.P. “

Claudia Drews: ” nonconformity and identical, these are the two words that come to mind when Götz George. Too bad, I had somehow thought that he must be older. Perhaps this death suits him – too early, before he would old and possibly senile. And I now I will never find out whether we are related seven corners. My father came from Pommern..so as Berta Drews – Götz ‘mother. I wish him an exciting life somewhere where we all meet again anyway. With great respect to a great actor. “

Britta U .: ” My condolences to the family. It was my great swarm and am grown up with him. Be it. By Winnitou or scene by super movies or plays A valuable and irreplaceable human being is gone. In deep sorrow “

Hilde Keilholz: “.. Good people of the same stars you shine long after its expiry Rest in peace “

Klaus Staudinger: “My childhood, my adulthood thinkers with muzzle All this and much more thank Mr Götz George greetings to up there…..”

Joseph K. : “rest in peace.”

Andre: “For me, I who like no one made not only my home known the Ruhr one of the best German actor, , but has accompanied the structural change through its long presence and as shown, what is emerging from the Ruhr. When I heard of the death, I was very shocked and thought only of a word which he said in his very first scene and what each of us probably will be remembered and what the end I honor and thank him want for many wonderful years “shit” !!!!!. “

Silvia Schumacher: ” Götz was a wonderful actor, male, strong, always up for a Witzle, charming and the swarm of many women’s hearts. His films I loved, there was always something going on, action and excitement were his passion. Götz, you live in many hearts continue “

Heiko Fuchs: “. The best scene Commissioner, there ever was is gone. Rest in peace … “

Thorsten Sauvagerd: ” Surprised and sad I receive the message. We will never forget you. Rest in peace. We will never forget you. Schimmi. Simply the Best Ever… “

Roland Roger S: ” Thank you “

Heinz core: ” Do it well Götz … too bad that you had to already go … “

Silvia L .: ” Oh, I can not believe a man is not to replace. He is now in Nangijala, the country of Astrid Lindgren. “

Wolfgang B .: ” Nothing is forever! Rest in peace idol! Never “

Manu H .: ” True sizes die. Dear Schimmi that you remain for me a lifetime. You’ve been with me a large part of my life and are and will remain the best actor for me. Now the sky has an angel more. Come good, “

Detlef Heimann: “… Thank Götz George for all your movies and your crime scenes Thanks for your indestructible and unique character thanks for letting me this time of youth could witness to you’ll find a new place for you, wherever the may be now … we will never forget you “

Claudia M:. “.. a final greeting Schimmi you were one of the best “

Iris slurry: “! I mourn with determined so many other fans my Schimanski I’m sorry, he was a sensational actor. of all roles dominated Hearty condolences to his loved ones “

Frank D :”… I think that Mr George was one of the last great actor, the city of Duisburg in the ” crime scenes could show “your long and certainly very serious change of” carbon Potts “. No other “Commissioner” has so long determined in a city. I myself am not Duisburg, but I confess it is seen by me only about 45 minutes. Also for his role as Alzheimer patients, I am grateful to him. Since I come from the nursing profession, I can safely say it was great cinema! Families that are not affected by this disease was shown what members do with and how to say goodbye to our “loved” by us and your environment. What would Johnny say goodbye: Tot sinz (take care) “

Beyer family :” Our sincere Anteilahme applies to family and friends who from such a talented sympathetic Lebenskünstler farewell must take. Everything there is to say about life is to take in three words: It goes on “

Eric L :. ‘!. Shit Götz, much too early”

Silvia Kamleu Mbiafu : I still can not believe it and it makes me unspeakably sad that you have now left us so suddenly. You were for me more than just “Schimanski”. One of the greats in film, television and theater. Was my Lieblingsshauspieler “

Gabi S :.. As diamonds Detective Dick Donald with his brilliant blue eyes, he was my absolute swarm in teenage days”.

Elke B . “Hearty condolences. I wish the family a lot of strength. Mir is there also. I have to say goodbye to that is difficult. But he was a very great person and this is what remains. In his heart he will always live on. Our “Shimei” unforgettable. I will never forget him. Quite a lot of strength to all of you. “

Bodo Ventur : Götz George was always there for me” be a little bit at home “Even during the time when I lived in Germany Fortunately.. I could Götz George see on internet here in Brazil – he was also here in Brazil for me “be something at home” Maybe he even fell asleep with a joke on his lips; I trust him to the may it up there in.. So how he embodied his role Schimanski can: sky make the right mates Cheers to Götz George, he was a really good “

Karen Häntsche, Andreas Warneke.. one might say, was the man Götz George. Authentic, nonconformist and honest, he has never bent … He will leave a big gap artistic! A bred Berliner is gone. Götz. In our dreams you live as Schimmi ever “

Heiko Fuchs :”. The best scene commissioner there ever was is gone. Rest in peace … “

Horst Kaiser :” I grew up with you Schimmie, stand in shock that you could something happen. Rest in peace and think of Sardinia. In mourning Horst Kaiser, Bonn “

Marcel Souvard :” Scheisse, Schimmi. You were the best. We’ll miss you, doing good up there. Marcel Souvard, Heidelberg “

Ute S.-P .” Startled, I would very sad just heard of the death of one of our last great actor. He is irreplaceable and we will miss him greatly “

Ulrike Rausch :”. When you think of me, do not be sad. Tell dear to me and dares you to laugh. Let me a place between you as I had him in my life. In this way I try to overcome my pain. Sad but full of beautiful memories I take leave and send this greeting. In loving memory, Ulrike Rausch, Nürnberg “

Marion S :.”. I’m so sorry that Götz George is deceased, his Schimanski have many loved and adored .. ..Diese role was his trademark, but he proved in countless other roles skills that made him one of the greatest German actors. He will be missed, leaving a painful gap. And he was in other respects especially: he protected his privacy, was a difficult type of reporter …. Right! One should always performance worthy of man, the private is nobody’s business. Too bad …. Bye Shimei “

Matthias Schmidt :”. Dear Family George, I wish you my sincere condolences and a lot of strength in this terrible for you hours. Götz George was a wonderful actor for me and was part of the good time of a country which, unfortunately, is changing today more and more. I was able to admire this wonderful actor as a teenager (behind the wall) on TV and he had for me something of a role model. Götz George is missing in the life of this country and many will miss him. I hope he comes to a better world and finally sees his father again. Regards, Matthias Schmidt “

Detlef S .” Rest in peace dear idol was, and am still a big fan of your crime scenes and also from your comedies. Take care and entertain the sky well “

Marcel :”. Real sad that another great man is gone from us. I was born with your films, grown, I’ve admired you no matter what role you have embodied. This year many fantastic people we have recently gone M.Ali etc. You’re in my eyes and legends never die now time! May God let you up there enjoying life further up there and the relatives and survivors much, give a lot of power. Mother Courage by Brecht. Since I was always fascinated by him. He had the gift to give each of his roles authenticity. He played the roles not, he lived it. With it, a great German actor goes from us. He has accompanied me through my whole life and will be greatly missed. “

Sabine S.-J :.” As a child I always wanted to marry him by the Winnetou films. Later as Schimanski he was the rebel who Freche for us. As a character actor of the best. The diversity and authenticity of all the different roles fascinated me. Til today. You will be missed. Much love to everyone in heaven above, Steffi. “

B Seltmann:. ” Götz George was an impressive actor. His films are sure to continue to impress many people. Thanks for that. My condolences, I would like to express his family “

Ines Simon:”. You were life always my favorite actor. An interesting, brilliant man. A character actor unparalleled. One of the greatest German actors, if not the greatest! Rest in peace Götz. “

Astrid Böhmler:” Thank you for the beautiful movies he has given us. No matter how serious or funny. Götz George was a very great in his field. A person with heart and character. I will miss him. R.I.P “

Michael Saller:” An actor who coined the term – deserved – character actor. Thank you Mr. George, for the great scene hours – it was always a great pleasure “

Thorsten D :.”. Rarely has me a death made so concerned with you and your roles I grew up “

Rheinhold H :.”. A great actor has left us forever “

Petra S. : “a final thank you to an artist of a special kind for all the unique and great acting performances!”

Albrecht D :.. “My sincere condolences … we are infinitely sad. I loved Götz George as an actor. Many of his films I’ve seen. I wish his family a lot of strength – my sincere condolences. href=”http://www.focus.de/kultur/kino_tv/kondolenzbuch-fuer-goetz-george-verabschieden-sie-sich-hier-mit-einem-letzten-gruss-von-horst-schimanski_id_5673410.html?fbc=googleplus-shares”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment