Sunday, June 7, 2015

Winnetou: mourning for Pierre Brice – “You were the swarm of my childhood” – Berliner Morgenpost

You are here:

7:06:15, 14:46

mourning the performer best known television and Roman -Indianers in our country. Pierre Brice as Winnetou inspired generations. Emotional fall the response to his death from

Photo:. Picture alliance / dpa Pierre Brice, here in 2011 as a guest of honor at the Karl May Festival in Bad Segeberg

The news of the death the Winnetou-actor Pierre Brice broke on Saturday abruptly from dismay. Also on Morgenpost.de it was immediately the most widely read articles. On our Facebook page still many people express their sympathy, wish with the abbreviation RIP internationally used . (Rest In Peace) “Rest in peace” and describe him as “swarm” or “chief” of her childhood

Dagmar Villbrandt: “RIP dear Pierre – du stay us unforgettable !!!!! “

Linda Bender:” RIP Pierre, he was a wonderful person, my favorite, I loved all of his films, he as the finest Indian “

Horst Perschall:” At some point we all go into the eternal Jagdgründe..vielleicht meet all fans him … RIP you were a great Indian ”

Sabine Menthe: “RIP You were the swarm of my childhood”

Jörg Ulbrich: ” You were the hero in my childhood “

Andre Schmidt:” There he is now gone to the happy hunting grounds … Despite tears in my eyes as I write this here write, I have pride in mind. I was born in 1962, when his first film “The Treasure of Silver Lake” had its premiere week. He was my first real hero. And stayed there! In 1984 I had the honor to know him as a (private) representatives, and youth group leaders of Germany’s largest open-air stage “Hamm-Heessen” personally and know at a dinner in Elspe. It also has fully complied with since my ideal. Very personal approach to each, kindness, and he radiated something out, was something about him, what I miss in most people today … respect … the ER Star gave me a small amateur actor a verbal pats on … When I this morning learned of his departure, the image of him, our director and me to this restaurant in Elspe something of a presence was … frow Yes I cry, but I am also happy, because this ends a full life. In the happy hunting grounds … “

& gt; & gt; All reactions to the Berliner Morgenpost & Facebook page lt; & lt;

© Berliner Morgenpost 2015 – All Rights Reserved

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment