Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Season 10 of “Farmer Wants a Wife”: Inka Bause defends itself: “The farmers feel … – ABC Online

Tuesday, 10.14.2014, 08:55
“socInfo” info

Thank you for your rating!

0

” The farmers are the recipe for success, “Inka Bause summarizes the cult success of their show” Farmer Wants a Wife “together. The dome show went yesterday in the tenth season. Again and again the format is alleged to show the farmers. In contrast, the host defends itself vigorously.

yesterday launched the tenth season of RTL “Farmer Wants a Wife”. Inka Bause (45) accompanied ten new farmers in their search for love. In the interview, the presenter

look at the highlights of previous seasons back and explains why any criticism of the hit format on their rolls off. Already Today starts the 10th season of “Farmer Wants a Wife”. How do you explain the continued success of the program

Look at MyVideo again Inka Bauses sexy performance as Kylie Minogue on the show “Sing like your Star”

Inka Bause: I I believed from the beginning of the format. As RTL has imagined in 2005 the show, I was immediately excited. That “Farmer Wants a Wife” so long has been so successful, but not because of me. There are farmers, they are the recipe for success.

Which candidates from the past seasons are you particularly remembered

Bause: As with the audience also, with me as farmers or shepherds Heinrich Josef and Narumol are still very strong in memory. But I have many other still in touch and are therefore more present to me than perhaps one or the other spectators. The farmers know how to reach me. Some use the very intense, some less

What was the quirkiest, you in all these years have experienced at “looking peasant woman”

Bause:.? Beginning, at the shooting in the early seasons, the farmers have always wanted to test me on my “land suitability”. They wanted to know whether, for example, in the pigsty I zuhalte my nose. But it has then spread very quickly that because I so have no fear of contact and like to walk through mud and also before any cow’m afraid.



The program is accused of from time to time, the candidates before the show cameras. How do you respond to such headlines

Bause: Such headlines leave me cold, for I know the farmers personally to everything else feel as presented. And that’s what counts for me

Have you ever toyed with the idea, the moderation of “Farmer Wants a Wife” to hang up

Bause:? No. When viewers want it too, then “Farmer Wants a Wife” for me could never end

Could you even imagine a life on the land as a farmer

Bause:.? I like in the country, I love to work there, but I am and remain a city plant

Incas Breast-show:. these ladies could look deep

info

Thank you for your rating!

0

The top issues the homepage

‘+’ ‘+’

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment