Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Broken marriages, depression, alcohol: Phil Collins: “I do not know why I … – ABC Online

Wednesday, 10.01.2014, 14:07
“socInfo” info

Thank you for your rating!

0

Broken marriages, depression, alcohol leadin: The all-rounder Phil Collins has achieved much in his long career. But in private life had to cope with numerous setbacks of the musicians. More open than ever, he now speaks about his depression and the fight against alcohol.

Over 250 million records sold, seven Grammy Awards and an Oscar. Whether as a solo artist or as a member of the band Genesis – Phil Collins (63, “Always”) can look back on a successful career. But behind the scenes, everything looked quite different: The musician suffered from depression, the alcohol was out and had to contend with three distinctions. In an interview with the British newspaper “Mirror” Collins talks about his real life – behind the cameras and the large show stages

Video:. Loneliness and loss of identity – A depression in pictures

When his marriage broke fell Collins in a deep hole

“I was married three times and had five children – I live neither with one of my wives, yet with a child of mine together, which is sad sometimes, “admits Collins. When his last marriage broke up, he finally fell into a deep hole. His ex-wife moved with his youngest son to Miami, Collins lived alone again and fell increasingly into depression.

See same ill on MyVideo Phil Collins with “Going Back”

the music have an inflamed pancreas. But the drugs did not get along with those against depression. “The mix has made me fall over often. “Increase

Career opportunities successfully

His loneliness he tried to fight with alcohol. “Suddenly I was in retirement and my children were gone. So I got up and got by 11 clock turned on the TV and treated myself to a bottle of wine “admits the singer. His doctor finally told him, “I can bring away from drinking. But I can not give you a reason to get up in the morning. “To alcohol has renounced Collins 18 months ago. “But the reason for getting up I’m still searching.”

info

Thank you for your rating!

0

‘+’ ‘+’

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment