Saturday, October 4, 2014

Kaulitz on the Tokio Hotel album Kings of Suburbia – THE WORLD

It’s all true what you have read about Tokio Hotel: They are adults; They have just released their new album “Kings of Suburbia” the best and bratzigsten dancepop, there was to be heard in Germany ever; and they make the music even himself. Namely, in Los Angeles (mostly) because the Kaulitz twins live there now. However, to receive interview Bill, Tom, Georg, Gustav and dog Pumba in a cellar in Berlin

The world. As ? tolerate Pumba traveling so

Bill Kaulitz: He is flown for the first time, but he is doing well

The world. Do not actually traveling dogs lengthy quarantine survive

Bill: I have a great trick.

Tom Kaulitz: Now treason ‘the . yet not

Bill: Why ? I say he is a service dog, so he can stay all the time with me in the cabin.

The World: You can already Tokio Hotel as the first German Popflüchtlinge call, or

How was: class = “guest”> Tom: Horny word

The world. that when you have decided to leave the country because of the siege by the fans?

Bill: For us it was at that time a fast response. The situation with the fans was already longer out of control. The final straw was when us was broken into. We came home, my whole room was ransacked, my underwear, my photos, all lying around in the area. And there were thirty people in front of the door, anyone of which there was any it has seen. And the police said: “Yes, we unfortunately do not know who it was, we are here is not on, CSI:. Miami ‘” There was no support and no protection. The police told us, stalking admit it but only in romantic relationships; we just have to also deal with if we want to succeed.

Tom: Then we said, Okay, we from hew

Photo: Lado Alexi / Universal Music ” I miss all German baked goods so much “: Bill Kaulitz

Bill: First, we are considered to Heiligendamm to the hotel and have what we do

Tom: From there we then picked us online a house are home, have packed and are simply going to LA

The World: But it is not as angry at the supposed fans

Bill: In between, of course, there was also escalations . I would have been better to deal with it if it had affected only me and not even friends and family. We no longer able to attend, because no one will be with inveigled and wanted to be photographed with us. Not even our maid wanted to clean with us. And I could understand

The world. What do you tell the USA what you professionally ? do

Bill: We usually say nothing. . The find then very strange

Tom: Since everyone told immediately what he does, and rattles his success down.

Bill: But if you say you’re making music, get so many requests. What is the band, how successful are you? Sometimes then others tell of our albums and tours, this is me then uncomfortable, I would never make. I also often say, I would study photography. Only once I was sitting with a driver in the car together, then unfortunately was the same photographer and asked me about my favorite lens. Nikon or Canon? . Fully shit

Tom: Yes, but what would you say because as soon as someone asks what you’re doing

The World: “I inherited”

Bill: True, we have made times in Miami. There was this guy who annoyed us all the time, we have said that we are students and would just as cars because our parents have money. But he has not believed us and said we would look as if we could what. Then he wanted us in the studio because he thought we would look as if we could sing.

Tom: The same is then called a manager. “Here is your manager now makes her music.”

Photo: Lado Alexi / Universal Music “When I’m hungry, I make the chip bag already in the supermarket”: Gustav Schäfer

The World: What was the greatest freedom after the move

Bill: To get up to open the door, and there is no one in front. I do not know, even after four years, our neighbors, no idea how the look or hot. It’s all much more anonymous. As I go out with baseball cap and sweatpants. Here I must first get used to it again, to hide and put on my sunglasses

The world. Would you go out now because back in Germany

Bill: Without Security I do not trust myself. But last year we had a very good party night in Hamburg. That was a totally dark club, because no one could see what.

Tom: And there were no stupid VIP corner

Bill: It always depends on the Club. For example, I heard that there are no corners and seats in the “Berghain”.

Tom: And I must be traveling in large groups to make me feel good

. The World: You have said that you are every day to six clock in the morning awake. As you can see hardly sunlight. Hits it goes but on the psyche

Georg Listing: ( . mumbles) It may be, however,

Tom: When we did the album finished, we were on any day before seven in the bed.

Bill: And around zero clock then begins the second half of our working day, because calls and e-mails come from Europe. So we see five hours of daylight. And we go to the dogs out.

Photo: Lado Alexi / Universal Music “Then we said: Okay, we cut off”: Tom Kaulitz

Tom: I want to change but necessarily

Bill: This is what we want but always, but not get out there. It prevails in LA a very different lifestyle, as it gets up early, goes to yoga and drinking green smoothie.

Tom: In a shop with us around the corner there is now grass, so grass

George: Dining Out

Tom: No, to drink. It exists as a shot, and will bring total amount of energy. But tastes like you would lick a lawn mower

The world. You once told you would have never bought a yogurt, because you were too prominent, to shopping at the supermarket can. How do you get clear only in the huge stores in the USA

Tom?: I can probably still not efficient shopping, I buy either too little or too much.

Bill: It should not shop when you are hungry. But in the USA you can eat anything already in the store, as always all already make the crisps bags on.

Tom: We do that too! May one the here

Gustav Schäfer: Yes, if I’m hungry, I do that too. Then it’s just pulled empty on checkout

George.: That’s disgusting, with the unwashed Shopping Cart hands

The world. What do you do ? when you come back to Germany as First

Bill: First, we rent a car so Tom can drive on the highway. And grandma always makes plum cake. Which is mostly frozen because they do not know on what day we arrive exactly.

Tom: And rhubarb pie. Where rhubarb there are not straight, I’m told, because no season is. I was laughed at, but how do I know that?

Bill: I miss every German baked goods so much

Tom: We have been wondering whether we open a German bakery

Photo: Lado Alexi / Universal Music ” Fall of the Wall anniversary celebrations the people “? Georg Listing

The World: Use the time in Germany to share with your family in Magdeburg the Fall of the Wall anniversary ? to celebrate

Bill: No .

George: Celebrate the people

Gustav: Then put all your feet up and are glad that they have the free

Tom: We hear a band on October 3, otherwise actually getting together David Hasselhoff

The world. Has ? something changed in Germany in recent years

Bill: The record companies are smaller. And every fan wants only one Selfie today. They want to have signed anything. Therefore, we had to ask if we need any autograph cards. Previously, there was no Twitter, no Instagram. And the record companies always tell something of downloads, streaming us; I have sometime no more idea what the talk.

Tom: I do not understand it, you can listen to the songs for free, but that still counts for chart position

. Bill: When we started, the markets have not reordered because the album was sold out. Now there are endless downloads. Of course, illegal. I do not know if there will be ten years from now record companies

The world. in your current video kiss not very many people, but Bill also attracts a broad-shouldered in an elevator, where it then goes before him in the knee to make any significant sexual acts. How many times have you been asked in the past few days, whether you finally commit to your bisexuality?

Bill: I had thought that it is often asked. The idea of ​​the video is – and that’s what I live and think – that we can not define love. And that’s nice like that. Love defies gender, religion and belief. Who knows who he ends up in the elevator? That I asked this question, I actually think the more interesting aspect. Everyone should love whoever they want, whenever they want.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment