Monday, June 1, 2015

Kardashian stepfather as Caitlyn: Bruce Jenner posing on “Vanity Fair” cover … – Abendzeitung Munich

Long Bruce Jenner’s transformation has attracted – now seems complete: On the cover of the US magazine “Vanity Fair” Kim Kardashian posing stepfather as a woman. Also a new name and the appropriate Twitter account Jenner now.

The reader will also learn that Jenner Although a ten hour facial surgery, but no genital sex change over has to endure. And that the reality TV star himself sometimes even messed up comes with the matching name and pronouns. “The other day a guy came over and I was completely styled – it’s just habit, I said ‘Hi, I’m Bruce’, and thought ‘oh, damn, it’s not Bruce, I’ve messed up’.”

In an interview told Jenner that the cover shoot subjectively as a woman is ultimately a greater day than that of the Olympic victory in the decathlon, he 1976 Montreal had won: “That was a good day, but the last few were better,” Jenner said. “This shoot turned around my life and to the people who I am. Not to the cheers of the people in the stadium or fanfare.”

Also an own Twitter account Jenner for its new identity already : Caitlyn Jenner had won until Monday evening already 800,000 followers. “I’m so happy to finally be able to live the real me after a long battle,” Jenner writes in one of the first posts. “Welcome to the world, Caitlyn. I can expect her she / get to know me hardly.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment