Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Dakota Johnson: billing with “Fifty Shades of Grey” – OK! magazine

Hot Pillow Talk and much skin may Fans of “Fifty Shades of Grey” expected in the second part of the SM-strip “Fifty Shades Darker”. But the sex scenes in truth, anything but erotic, now revealed actress Dakota Johnson, 26, in an interview. I wonder what her sex – uh – film partner Jamie Dornan, 33, says about

“It is not very pleasant”

Dakota Johnson probably living the dream of many female “Fifty Shades of Grey” fans out: She has sex with Jamie Dornan – at least purely fictional and only . for the script

as seductive bed scenes peppered with hot SM elements were, the main constituent of the plot are the setting primarily takes place in the bedroom, the mean for the 26-year-old: do for hours as if you it would do. According sober is Dakotas Conclusion talking to the “Interview” magazine.



It is not very pleasant. We have not really sex.

ecstatic highs’s only for the audience, in fact it is quite “boring”. “I have done so for seven hours, as if [I would have sex]. And it I just get tired.”

Whether the Dakotas costar Jamie Dornan also can sign? Currently, the daughter of Melanie Griffith and Don Johnson and the freshly baked dad for the second part of “Fifty Shades of Grey” are in Vancouver on camera.



Serious words from Dakota Johnson

But so frankly and confidently Johnson her audience of millions shows uncertainties belong to their daily lives, as she admits in an interview.



I have a feeling that I still do not really know what I do actually, and will look like my life. I have such a great desire to make films that I will always do that probably. But sometimes I seem almost to suffocate my life, it feels so great that it seems to slip me. I do not know where this is going and what I will do

Video: Dakota Johnson – In this type of man she is <. / p>

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment