Monday, September 21, 2015

Nadja Abd El Farrag: Naddel confesses: “I have a drinking problem” – ABC Online

Monday, 09.21.2015, 13:24
Thank you for rating!

0

Report Error
You have an error found?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With just two clicks you report the error the editors.

Nadja Abd El Farrag dares a bold step. For the first time she speaks quite openly about their alcohol problem and what has resulted. You want to make it on the alcohol kick the habit, but also knows that it does not go from today to tomorrow.

Nadja Abd El Farrag (50) first to speak publicly about her drinking problem. Although they still much downplays in the first few sentences, the 50-year-old admits in an interview with “RTL Exclusiv” but then: “I stand by it, that I what drink and also know that it is a problem”. You try to change it, “but it’s just not happen overnight.” To blame for their situation they are, inter alia, of their previous relationship with Dieter Bohlen (61), because they came into the limelight. “Honestly, if I had not met Dieter, I would designate another man to know, then I would have married, had perhaps two children and a normal life,” says the 50-year-old.

However, sees it himself one: “I’ve done things that I really do not want to do”. If she had been out for the evening, it started with water, then the wine had come and then they got more and more output – “you know how it is when one is in the evening on the go”

. Especially her mother she would urge to finally make the final alcohol. But all good intentions, the “Naddel” therefore carries, would dissolve again in a “social gathering”. Back to her old life she can not, she believes: “Well, I’ve learned in the pharmacy and also worked, but since taking me but no more. I am 50 “. What should she do, she does not know. Her latest plan: to write a book in which she tells about her alcoholism. First they want to try to do it alone, only then they would draw a therapy into consideration.

Look at this MyVideo clip what Naddel has to say about having children

Thank you for rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment