Thursday, September 24, 2015

Gofer ?: Transe provides Naddel job on – n-tv.de NEWS


 Entertainment

 

 Wednesday, 23 September 2015

 
 
 

 
 With its alcohol confession Nadja Abd El Farrag has caused quite a stir. Now she gets a job offer even via newspaper. Ironically, as a party girl she is asked -. At events of posh transvestite Nina Queer

 

 
 

“I stand by it, that I drink and what I also know that it’s a problem.” With these words in an RTL interview Nadja Abd El Farrag took over the weekend for the first time even to their apparent alcohol problems position. The “Bild” newspaper she told shortly afterwards that she had started drinking during her relationship with music producer Dieter Bohlen, who broke 2,001th

Today is Abd el Farrag that when the whole world ” Naddel “knows, 50. RTL against it conceded that it is not even about their job situation to the best. “I do not know. I can not think of anything,” she explained with a view to the future.

Perhaps the native of Hamburg has so desire, henceforth frequently Berlin to pay a visit. Because of its capital is now before a job offer. It comes via “Bild” newspaper of Nina Queer, behind which the drag artist Daniel Wegscheider hides and has set itself above all as a party organizer a name. A bad joke? Not at all, Madame Queer assured the “Picture” -Gespräch: “I mean this absolutely serious Naddel need only contact I hung myself once on the bottle I know how hard it is and how necessary it is there that someone one… helps. Naddel is a figure of my childhood, feel sorry for me and I think she did not deserve. “

Bollywood in view

Read more about
 
 
 

However, whether the concrete job offer is right for someone who wants to escape the alcohol to be seen again. Ironically, as a party girl for every eventuality will employ Queer Naddel. “You can do anything with me. Wardrobe, DJ, intake. I put them for good money,” says the 30-year-olds who would be drawn even by his own admission Abd el Farrag in their guest rooms.

If Naddel actually advance to the interview in Berlin? Also may be doubted. Immediately after her alcohol confession they finally announced the “Picture” interview again euphoric several new projects: a book in which there should also go to the issue of alcohol, a CD and Bollywood – what might be hidden behind this announcement whatsoever. We hope in any case, it is not quite as embarrassing as various engagements in the past.


 
 

  Source: n-tv.de
 

  themes
 
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment