Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Heino leaves jury of “Germany seeks the superstar” – T-Online

The singer Heino (76) is in the next season no longer juror at the casting show “Germany seeks the superstar” (DSDS) be. “Idol has given me a lot of fun I would have liked further made it The problem is.. I can not do both things,” Heino said Tuesday in Würzburg

The DSDS events. Cologne would fall partly in his anniversary tour, which starts in Oberhausen on 3 October. “Since I am in trouble. I have to make up my mind. I prefer to have success with this tour. DSDS must then stand in line behind.” The last word was not yet spoken, said the blonde singer with the sunglasses on. Recently the DSDS jury with Mandy Capristo, Dieter Bohlen, DJ Antoine and Heino was occupied. Also Capristo will no longer be in the upcoming season here

As part of the tour. “50 Years Heino: Black blüht der Enzian” comes Heino on 10 October after Würzburg. That’s why he had invited to a press conference here.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment