Saturday, July 18, 2015

Son was on Heart Station: Finally with sick baby at home: Pietro directed … – ABC Online

Saturday, 18.07.2015, 17:11
Thank you for rating!

8

error
You have an error found?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With just two clicks you report the error the editors.

actually Pietro Lombardi every reason to celebrate: Together with his wife Sarah Engels he could take son Alessio finally out of the hospital to take home. But now wedged the “Idol” winner on Facebook against his critics.

“Hey my friends, I hope you are all doing well. I just want times a couple of things going on, are there going to get the topic of respect and respect “, Pietro Lombardi wrote on Facebook. What sounds like an innocuous message to his fans, reveals itself quickly as a tantrum. Because there is obviously an issue that brings the 23-year-old really up the wall.



“insulted me happy!”

He said that he and his wife Sarah, both of which have become known by the talent show “DSDS”, not seen as Stars. The two would respect all people equally, because all people happens to be something special.

Unfortunately, there are also many people who have the respect was lost , And that which he has a clear message. “I tell you one thing: insulted me very happy, but not my wife, or my child”

“Your parents would be disappointed of you”

It was important to everyone to accept as it is. “. I’m not perfect, but I and my family, we are healthy This one and that should also be so with you,” he adds

The commentators makes Pietro Lombardi emotional accusations. “I do not think so that your parents gave you that taught me so, “he wrote. “And if they read this, they would still be very disappointed if you’d read that you write with such parents, the child may be sick.”

At the birth of Alessio irregularities had been detected, which had to be treated. Nevertheless, the small family was attacked repeatedly in the Internet. The nasty comments prompted the 23-year-olds now apparently to his post

Sarah and Pietro. The first image of “DSDS” -Babys is there

Thank you for rating!

8

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment