Friday, July 24, 2015

With knockout drops numb: attack on Angelina Heger! – Promiflash.de

It was a shock for all fans of Angelina Heger (23): Last night she posted a photo of themselves, which they hanging displays with abrasions and on a drip in a hospital bed. Until now, it was unclear what happened to the beautiful blonde. In an interview with vip.de she told the terrible story behind the picture.

This week turned Angelina for the summer jungle camp. And having already Michael Wendler (43), Carsten Spengemann (42) and Christina Lugner on set, some seriously injured to the show, attended many fans that she would suffer the same fate. But it’s all very different.

“My hospital stay has nothing to do with the jungle filming because everything was 100 percent secure that nothing could have happened” she said. Instead, they got into an absolute nightmare. “I was taken a bit where I never thought that I should use it sometimes happens, because I actually thought to be always 100 percent attention to me were knockout drops made into drink . “ As if someone had just flipped a switch, the former Bachelor participant suddenly collapsed: “. And I’ve apparently suffered my scrapes “

Meanwhile, Angelina But back home, must with a concussion to stay in bed.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment