Saturday, May 16, 2015

Lena about growing up: “I handle today thoughtful than before” – n-tv.de NEWS

Entertainment
 


 Friday, May 15, 2015

 
 
 

Back on the scene: Lena Meyer-Landrut has a new album. You got this from producers who have, for example, worked with Ellie Goulding or Sia support. Even Lena itself has changed since the last albums. The former ESC-winner talks about how the public has had an impact on growing up and why criticism on the Internet is not usually constructive.

In addition to Berlin you have also in Los Angeles and London worked on the new album. How much LA you can hear in the new record

Lena Meyer-Landrut: It sounds thus probably not so German to. Above all, I am but went there to begin on a new, blank slate. In Germany, I enter a room, sitting in the German people who know me and know what I done, what voice I have, what was reported in the media about me. In LA it’s different, you come into the room and introduces himself simply, then music is made. . The people are disinterested as perhaps in this country would be the case

is the new album “Crystal Sky” – how it came to the name

In? a song is about the desire for it, in certain situations, to start on a blank slate from the front. If you say during an argument, for example, things that you do not so said, then sometimes you would like to have fresh snow falls over and it starts all over again. Our association was just a “Crystal Sky”, a sky that is not affected

This is your fourth album. – What do you think today about their older stuff

?

The first two albums are both happened very quickly and for a specific reason – for the first and second Euro Vision Song Contest. On the third album I have already begun to take notes and been thinking, in which musical direction to take. That was already more “I”. On the new album has the reinforced. Now sometimes I make the music that suits the person I am now

Ask yourself things like:. What was I thinking in this song? Or come back fond memories?

That’s past. That’s all happened and just as well. I regret nothing. But clearly, I think to myself: This type of music I would not make today. But then that was good, I would not know what I should have done differently.

How you have changed this time to the public in person?

It is not so much the profession, aging per se has changed me in a certain way. When I started, I was 18, now I’m 23. That’s a phase in life where one is changing a lot, tried something new. You grow up. Also I am grown up, handle today as thoughtful than before.

Does the public when growing up?

I let it simply can not be that people prevents me from changing me. However, it is difficult, in fact, to change the public because people evaluate everything you do, or condemn. But we must not stop doing what you keeps himself fit.

artists have the opportunity via Twitter and Facebook to get themselves to the public today. What you

Facebook I run forced, not private are these options?. I do it but of course still like to, because the fans are so grateful. This is simply the generation: check hundred times a day, liken things, so running the now time. Personally, I find it difficult however, because there is often so much hatred is transported. I do not read me these comments through, because it’s bad for the soul.

Why?

The problem is not that two people find you ugly , Man is partially insulted viciously. This is because the Internet prevails this anonymity. Maybe someone had a bad day, leaving the then made to any photos. I am a public figure, and everyone has the right to express his opinion about me. That should make everyone as he would like, but I prefer to get out. This evil power is bad for oneself

A much discussed topic.? Is the anonymity of the reason for this hatred

Yes, I think so , When someone writes to me on the internet that he finds me totally stupid, ugly and conceited, hits me that. If I would but this person just run personally about the way they would never dare to say that. Fears of a real resonance would be too great. On the Internet there is not so. There you will find people who then find yourself either stupid or you talk completely to hear. One is simply anonymous and can say what you want without being sure “punished”. There are no personal confrontation.

Read more about

It’s not all bad, what people write so …

No, but I do not read all the positive things. Otherwise, one would also realitätsverstrahlt. I try in general, the comments are not to be taken seriously. As well as the poor, there is also the good hype. Both does the soul not very good.

And on what feedback you leave then? Whose opinion counts?

The friends and family. These are people who know me and know what I was thinking at different things or how I feel. People who can assess my state of mind and I can then give a real response. If someone then tells me that something was not as good -. I attach value and also think about it

  Source: n-tv.de
 


 
  LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment