Thursday, December 22, 2016

Marion Cotillard: “The love scene with Pitt was strange” – Gala.de

if Marion Cotillard is actually the reason for the end of the relationship of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, it is the 41-year-old Frenchwoman hide very well these days. At a press event for her new Film “Allied – Familiar Strangers”, running since Thursday in German theaters, the voice actress even open about the love scene with Pitt. In an Interview with spot on news Cotillard confessed that this romantic scene was with one of the most sought-after men in the world ever “a bit strange, because every Moment is so recorded”.

In the new Robert Zemeckis-strip plays Cotillard Marianne, a member of the French resistance in the Second world war. Together with Max (Pitt) should you plan in Nazi-occupied Casablanca, a Undercover action. Max and Marianne posing as a married couple. After a successful Mission, the two fell in love and withdraw to England. But one day, a former Manager of Max appears and accuses his wife to have as a double spy act.

“I didn’t know that Brad Pitt is playing the main role”

For Cotillard, the challenge you were looking for was right in this complicated intertwining. “For me, this Film is a real love story. As I read the manuscript for the first Time four years ago, I didn’t know that Brad Pitt would take on the male lead role,” said Cotillard, who is in a relationship with the French actor Guillaume Canet (43, “true lies”).

The only really unpleasant task for the 41-Year-old in preparation for this role, Training in a weapon. “I hate any kind of firearm, but I had to act in front of the camera as an assassin, with a gun in Hand. And I quickly find that I can be quite good with weapons,” says the actress.

The clothes plays an important role

Much better, she found the selection of costumes. “I never wanted to be a Princess when I was a child,” she shared. “But I loved Actresses such as Greta Garbo, because they were attracted to the canvas so great. And we wanted to copy a bit in this Film. I find that my character expresses her strength through the clothes she’s wearing.”

once again spoken to about the love scene in the car, threw Cotillard, “which is also a Brad Pitt, a real challenge. You think constantly about it. What is happening now. I’m in the next scene, the top or the bottom.” Nevertheless, it seems to be made for fun: “We have a lot of giggled, because it was just very weird,” admitted the Frenchwoman.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment