Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Frederic von Anhalt mourns the loss of wife Zsa Zsa Gabor VIP.de, Star News

And although the death of the 99-Year foreseeable, of Anhalt, in an Interview with RTL deeply sad: “That was the first night for 30 years where I was alone in the bedroom, I had the heater, but it is not very cold, because my wife is there. You are missing a very.”

the wedding was, according to Frederic at the beginning rather calculus. He desires her Hollywood
Shine, its title – even if Frederic has the only thanks to Adoption. However, the initial purpose of marriage was not unfeeling.”I loved my wife. My wife was all. I have only my wife lived,” says von Anhalt.

Now the 76-year-old, only sorrow and a lot of money. The at least rumor has it, however, Frederic, disagrees vehemently: “There is nothing. I’ve got nothing!” The house was already sold, what he is getting currently, annual Rates of 450,000 dollars. Live, he is allowed to remain until 2020. However, the Frederic not necessarily. “Maybe I should go back to Germany and me staying in Germany, when everything is done. Because in Germany I have family and friends.”

Now Zsa Zsas funeral is a once – a last serious step for your widower. When and where the funeral is to take place, Frederic decided yet.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment