Sunday, December 18, 2016

“The Voice of Germany”-Finale: “After the Show I stand alone” – So hard … – FOCUS Online

“The Voice of Germany”-Finale: “After the Show I stand alone” – hard Blues want to singer Marc fight

Sunday, 18.12.2016, 11:21 · von FOCUS-Online-editor Alina Bähr

Thank you for your rating!

0

error
you have found a bug?

Please select the corresponding words in the Text. With only two clicks, you can report the error to the editors.

the Grand Finale of “The Voice of Germany”! The Swiss Marc Amacher from the “Team Michi &Smudo” has managed with the smoky voice, guitar and Blues-Feeling among the last four candidates. Around 20.15 O’clock (Sat.1) he needs to prove himself with up to five Songs. With FOCUS Online, the musician spoke about fears of the future and the two-edged sword called the talent show.

FOCUS Online : Marc, you have the most Facebook Fans, and as a favorite…

Marc Amacher: Well, the opinion of the media is one thing, and my attitude to the music of the other. I don’t boost me in there. Do I continue what I started. I’m not in the show, in order to win necessarily. I’m trying to make my music known. That’s enough for me. I would like to elaborate on “The Voice” as a basis, in order to be as a musician is perceived and to establish myself somehow. This is done with the profit of the consignment. The victory is nice to have, on top.

FOCUS Online : How do you see your career opportunities?

Marc Amacher: Just because you win the show, you’re not suddenly a big earner. You need to work as hard as all the other musicians. If not harder. You have to prove yourself in the Business. It may be that people are looking, first, strange, if you come from a casting show. And then you have to convince people of. I would like to take the Spotlight from “The Voice”. But in the end, after the Show, because I am alone. You must take care of your career. It is not just an overnight Star. Just when you come out of the Blues.

FOCUS Online : do you Want to work further as a fitter or you want to concentrate from now on entirely on the music?

Marc Amacher: Yes, that’s why I’m doing. I would like to be able to focus on the music and earn enough money that I can feed my family. I hope that everything is going a little better for me and that I can me more to take care of my children. It is not an easy Business, I know that. Also for my family it is not easy. If it is, perhaps, three months on Tour, you can see that only two weeks. But this time, I would like to spend with my wife and kids and go on vacation.

FOCUS Online your family supports you?

Marc Amacher: totally! Also all of my friends. I need it also. Otherwise, my music would not work. I would not work. I need you as a prop.

FOCUS Online : What was in retrospect the most beautiful “Voice”Moment?

Marc Amacher: My wife watching over my appearance pleased. It was very emotional for me. You will be tonight with me.

FOCUS Online : you Can still go undetected for a Baker?

Marc Amacher: I’m Luca Hänni (laughs)! For me, this is relaxed and genuine: If I give autographs, to remember the people I also do not believe that I leave because of it and no Stress make. So there can be no yelling or freaking out. But I am also already a bit older. Maybe it’s because it. For me, everything is easy, I have a wife and child, and I’m not a Teenager anymore.

FOCUS Online : What do you do First, if you win tonight?

Marc Amacher: I don’t even know what is tomorrow weather. So: No idea (laughs).

Thank you for your rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment