Saturday, December 24, 2016

Carmen Hanken: The first Christmas without her Tamme – t-online.de

It is the Festival of love. However, the lost Carmen Hanken a few weeks ago. 10. Passed away on October animal Whisperer Tamme Hanken surprisingly at the age of 56 years. Christmas is to celebrate the widow anyway – only not with Tamme, but with mom.

“I’m going to my mother’s. She is 80 years old,” said Carmen in an Interview with the “Bild”newspaper. “By the death of Tamme and the necessary rapid work around the concepts for the Hankenhof I was able to visit you, unfortunately, only sporadically in the Rhineland.”

in Addition, brought down the 80-Year-old recently, had surgery. “Unfortunately, it is very bad. I’m going to spend the Christmas days with you and hope that you can rebuild.”

Tammes life’s work to keep

In the new year wants to dedicate himself to Carmen, then the Dream of her husband. “I wish for 2017, that I can with my concepts, together with the Hankenhof Team to realize everything I’m working for at the moment,” she said.

“is It Tammes life’s work, this Hankenhof beautiful, to fill the tasteful in the various facets of life and the Hankenhof and the Team,” the 56-Year-old.

From the 7. February exudes a cable to one of the six-part documentary series “New from the Hankenhof – Tamme forever”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment