Friday, November 27, 2015

First child for the actress ?: Anne Hathaway is obviously pregnant – Abendzeitung München

Anne Hathaway has a suspicious belly. US media said the Oscar winner

A telltale bulge expecting her first child with husband Adam Shulman.

<"34.05076142132" div id = "id_dcbe2175_2e5e_46cc_9618_c159e3e88abe" readability => in their midsection already makes the whole month of talk, now wants the US magazine found out that Anne Hathaway (32, “Les Misérables” /ir-de.amazon-adsystem.com/e/ir?t=spot_on_az-21&l=as2&o=3&a=B00B67QABE "/>) actually expecting a child. Two separate insider confirmed the gossip portal that the actress is pregnant. “She is in the second trimester and feels great!” said one of the sources.

For Hathaway and Adam Shulman husband (34), it would be the first child. The two got married relationship in September 2012 after four years. The Oscar-winning actress wants a long time a family. “I want to be a mother, and I suspect that I will love my children passionately,” she told the magazine “Vogue” two years ago. “I keep thinking about it, although that’s silly, because, as I will be as a mother depends on how my children. I can not wait to meet you.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment