Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Charlie Sheen: HIV confession – the most important quotes – Gala.de

It was a memorable moment, which occurred on US television on Tuesday: Charlie Sheen (50, “Two and a Half Men”), actually known as a private individual just as loud-mouthed party animal, is “Today” show familiar Moderator Matt Lauer and an audience of millions on. He had become infected with HIV, was a seemingly concise and concentrated Sheen on record.

There is no doubt that the images of the talks in the next few days and all annual reviews will be present. For the German public, they were on top of that a little insight into the mind of the American Machine TV. Lauer asked critical for – but Sheen was well prepared for all turns. What has betrayed in detail the Star? Here again Charlie Sheen’s central quotations from the interview:

Charlie Sheen about the facts of his illness:

“I’m here to admit that I am actually HIV-positive. “

” About four years ago. ” (on the question of when he learned of the infection)

Charlie Sheen about his handling of the virus: I

“Yes, without Exception!” (on the question of whether he had since told all sexual partners of the disease)

“Impossible!” (on the question of whether he might have been infected since the diagnosis of other people living with HIV)

“Yes, but these two people were in the treatment my doctor and had previously warned.” (on the question of whether he had had unprotected sex after diagnosis)

Charlie Sheen about the motivation for his appearance:

“I have this rush , this barrage of attacks, from half-truths, put an end to. Very dangerous stories that threaten the health of many others. You could not be further from the truth. “

” For some reason I have the wrong people familiar with people who were in my immediate area. (…) My confidence became her betrayal. ” (about extortion in connection with his illness)

“I want to say anything wrong, but they were enough to propel the amounts in the millions.” (on the question of how many people he had paid to keep quiet about the disease)

“Because I was so depressed about my situation. I have taken a lot of drugs, I drank too much and I really made poor decisions, which is 100% my fault. ” (on the question of why he continues getting into with prostitutes and extortion risked)

Charlie Sheen about his life after diagnosis and the confession:

” These are three letters that are difficult to work with. This is a turning point in one’s life. ” (via the HI virus)

“I now have a responsibility to improve myself and to help many other people. And hopefully what we do today to help people who are then to the public trust and say, “Thank you Charlie, that you have pushed open that door”. “

” If there is one person on earth who gets this virus and an antidote supplies, then I am. Seriously . “

” I think I free myself today from this prison. ” (on the burden of silence and blackmail)

“I hope it will be much more conciliatory and constructive than what I have read in recent days. Frankly, I believe that it does not get much worse can. ” (about the reaction of the media)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment