Saturday, January 16, 2016

Jungle camp 2016: Sophia Wollersheim finds the felts “Sucks” – RTL Online

As the Rangers search the luggage of Jungle candidates, especially the jungle campers Gunter Gabriel remains deeply relaxed: “I have only a pair of underpants – which must be enough!” Also Ballermann-Star Jürgen Milski and ex-professional footballer Thorsten Legat make a joke out of the situation. So Jungle candidate Jürgen “As has touched me, Thorsten has become a bit jealous,” jokingly. Only Dschungelcamperin Sophia Wollersheim finds the whole anything but funny – she’s stressed over heels: “You have no time to empathize, to judge the bra to judge the Top With me everything is upside The socks are likely.. .! wrong rum attracted I rum run like a bag lady “

When the Ranger Sophia and their luggage then investigate even after contraband, the blonde busty girls is destroyed permanently on the ground and fights back tears:” You have I gathered all my hair bands, because it’s made of plastic. I will not offer me! I think that sucks “about such a dramatic scene may Jungle candidate Thorsten Legat only smile:” You did not recognize the seriousness of the situation. Here you need to not only look beautiful, here you have the heart to take in hand and march “

Since Sophia should be some pretty learn a lesson from country star Gunter Gabriel – ultimately has only one only underpants there and not have compassion on rum.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment