Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Sarah and Pietro: The whole truth “” – Gala.de

Just announced by RTL II that on 30. November 21:15 PM, a TV-Special with the name “Sarah & Pietro – The whole truth” broadcast, in which the two describe their perspective of the things around your separation. Now excerpts from the transcript of the broadcast about Sarah (24, “I Miss You”) and Pietro Lombardi (24, “Call My Name”) is known to be the “image” in its entirety.

What a “bad luck”

“We have the misfortune, if we have so what happened, and we are so Divorced by life, that then everybody will take notice. So how to do it but also everyone will know when we are happy,” says Sarah. She didn’t know at the moment what she should do, “to explain even if I would try that, I have the feeling that it would understand me anyway no one. That’s why I am silent.”

is Something Sarah more clearly, the Pietro allegedly with another man betrayed, but still. Sarah was a person who very much need love. “The last time I missed the case of Pietro. I know that there is probably never an apology, and it was also never my Plan to destroy our family, because I always hoped and wished that we could find a way to each other, as it used to be.”

But Pietro no longer listen to her at all: “I have to apologize for that several times tried for it, and tried to explain to him and talk to him about it. But I think that is for Pietro simply not an Option. He wants no explanation.” The most Important of All, son, Alessio, was but, as both declared again and again. “Just first and foremost, and there’s also nothing about it is. No matter what happens, you may suffer never.”

He is deeply disappointed

Pietro explained under how much Sarah has disappointed. “This is fall in a hole. You have a straight path and then a huge hole is coming and I’m in. [...] Sarah and Pietro was, for me, eternal love. [...] For me, there was only one woman, it was Sarah. Right, I’ll probably have to at some point another woman – I’m not going to be forever alone. But for me, it was eternal love, and I thought it would never end.”

The singer cast in the Show, very mellow, it is called “image”. He admit to many errors of their own: “I am guilty, perhaps, that you might have felt the love of me. [...] But I think this Situation is not an excuse. That was their decision. And I’m not to blame.”

indeed, It seems as if Pietro doesn’t intend to forgive Sarah: “For me, there’s no reason to fight, to fight, no hope. For me, it is. Because I think – maybe it’s just a stupid saying, but I think you cheat once, cheat always.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment