Thursday, November 17, 2016

Miriam Pielhau: father speaks out about death of the leader: “you missing me so much” – FOCUS Online

Wednesday, 16.11.2016, 15:39
Thank you for your rating!

0

error
you have found a bug?

Please select the corresponding words in the Text. With only two clicks, you can report the error to the editors.

her death caused deep concern: On 12. July, the TV presenter Miriam Pielhau died at only 41 years of your cancer. For the first time, her father is talking now about the blow of fate, and reminds us with moving words. Conserve well-to him, had told his daughter to him, how bad it was to you.

The shocking phone call he had received only a few days before her death, said Pielhaus father Golmorad Moradi of the magazine “Gala”. That the cancer had returned, he did not know until then. “Miriam didn’t want to tell me because she knew I wouldn’t be able to handle it,” says Moradi.

“is It so difficult for me. You are missing me so much,”

the loss of the daughter of a 75-suffers-Year-old: “It is so difficult for me. You are missing me so much. Your Voice. We have talked on the phone every week." He stressed: “It is the worst thing that can happen to a father or a mother when your child goes before you.”

Everything he’d done to help his daughter. “I would have given Miriam, my liver, my life would be gone. But the Doctors told me that it had been much too weak for an Operation."

memory of the last Meeting, he had seen nothing suspected

finally, Miriam a few weeks before her death, in Heidelberg, without suspecting that she was sick again. “Miriam was here to do business. She invited my partner and me. It is a beautiful and happy evening."

in the spring of 2008 had been diagnosed with Pielhau breast cancer. However, after chemotherapy, she was considered to be initially cured. In 2014, she was diagnosed with, then again cancer. After the Doctors had made at the time, according to his own words, a poor prognosis, said Pielhau interview a few weeks before her death, in a radio “I’m healthy, that you can say (…) The word miracle fell in my Doctors, because it was an absolutely improbable development.”

comfort in the Pielhaus little daughter

Pielhau left behind a little daughter, which came out in 2012 to the world. In his granddaughter Moradi finds solace. The four-year-old had the Talent of her mother inherited, which have already played as a little girl, radio presenter. “I hope that I will be so old, to experience, as you will one day be a show woman on TV,” said Moradi, his granddaughter.

The girl now lives with the father, the Ex-husband of Pielhau, in Berlin. Moradi said: “it is well with your dad”. He was a “lovely guy”. He can skype with his granddaughter. And the 75-Year-old recalled in the Interview at an emotional Moment: “When you told me that your mom was there now, I tried not to cry.” Soon he wanted to visit.

Video: “I don’t have a big dream, I know, but if he falls in my life time”

Thank you for your rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment