Thursday, November 17, 2016

Media: Bjarne girl: “I would not make so much different” – FOCUS Online

Thursday, 17.11.2016, 23:59
Thank you for your rating!

0

error
you have found a bug?

Please select the corresponding words in the Text. With only two clicks, you can report the error to the editors.

“The death in itself, I would like to avoid,” says Bjarne girl. It was no longer for him, so inconceivable, as that he could deal with the subject only in a humorous way. Not only as a “crime scene cleaner”.

“crime scene cleaner”, the actor Bjarne Mädel (48) in the eponymous TV Comedy the death with black humour. Weird and tragic it is, when he is confronted in the TV movie “Who is giving up dead” as a mirror of the seller with him.

is not really dead, his movie character only once, but can still correct things in hindsight. Girl had no need and told in Interview to the German press-Agency, how little it would change a lottery win for him – in contrast to a non-Smoking App.

question: What would you change if you could correct it in retrospect, something in your life?

answer: “This is a desire that everyone knows. For me it wouldn’t be but even so a lot of things. Somehow it makes all sense, so that the sum of the individual parts of it. To get there, where you are, and, you, by everything you seen and done. There is the famous question: What would You do if You win the lottery? If people respond, you would do everything differently, I always think: how sad. So I would not make that much different, but, for example, always an actor want to be – even in a million of winning the lottery." < p>question: an actor, they always been?

answer: “in the past, I wanted to be a writer. I wanted to think up stories, write them down and then in California, lying on the beach and on ideas for the next great novel waiting. At the time, I had a very romantic and also very naive notion of Writing that I gave up but then very quickly again. An actor, I’m incredibly fond of, but I have had a lot of luck in the last few years that it is going so well. Toi, toi, toi! But all the cigarettes I’ve smoked in my life, I would give in retrospect."

question: How long have you been Smoking and how much?

answer: “for 29 years, the last of which is also very strong, so at the end of two packs a day. If I could turn back time, I would never smoke again. Four years ago, I stopped doing that since then, a non-Smoking App that shows me exactly how many cigarettes I have smoked since then and how much money I have saved. The number of cigarettes smoked fascinates and motivates me. Of course, I still often feel like a smoke, but then the 50 000, I’ve now omitted would have been, Yes for nothing."

question: At the “crime scene cleaner” or now in the movie, “Who is giving up dead,” playing the death role. How do you deal with this issue?

answer: “death, I would like to avoid. It is not for me, so inconceivable, as that is the only Chance for me to humorously deal with this issue. If you really serious about this, you will not make only things of which one is convinced that they are for eternity. Light entertainment would be excluded. I would consider everything only in the face of death, I would have alone in the morning, motivation problems, even get out of bed. I try to avoid the topic just like that."

question: If you deal three times this: do you Believe in life after death?

answer: “I imagine that after that, only pure emotions are present, and that I can move then free, because I’m no longer tied to my body. But deep inside me there is also the fear that after that nothing comes and I’m not just there – as I have said, for me, unthinkable."

TO the PERSON: Bjarne Mädel, 1968 born in Hamburg, was called “Ernie” in the TV-series “Stromberg” and as a police officer in the series “murder with a view” to a wide audience. His “crime scene cleaner” received two Grimme prices. The cinema-Drama “24 weeks” with him and Julia Jentsch in the lead roles in the competition at the last Berlinale, the only German contribution.

Thank you for your rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment