Monday, September 5, 2016

Celebrity Big Brother: separation at Cathy and Richard Lugner? – Gala.de

 Celebrity Big Brother: Jessica Paszka  and Frank St & # XE4; bler

TV

Cathy Lugner, 26, and construction-lion Richard Lugner, 83, stuck two years after their wedding in love crisis. After the blonde who currently sits as a candidate in the “Celebrity Big Brother” house, has her roommates her heart poured over their marital problems, Richard Lugner is in Vienna at the ceiling.



Richard Lugner bursts of collar

“My wife has, without asking me, and against my will, signed in ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ ‘, the construction Lion makes his anger in a live interview with” OE24 “air. “I am now five weeks alone, because they are constantly making any projects to be famous. You must already know if she is married to me or not.”

The participation of his wife on reality show format of SAT.1 is the 83-year-old who with his sweetheart already had its own docu-soap, a thorn in the side: “As a married woman you do not go into a container, to the night with strange men in a room sleep and where constantly tries to capture the breasts with the camera. ”

His wife live “with prison brothers and ladies of the horizontal industry” in a confined space – an absolute no-go. . Just as the naked truth

“My wife has promised me: There is no nude scenes give” clarifies “Mortar” Lugner. In recordings of her bare breasts, as co-inmates Edona James and Jessica Paszka, viewers will thus have to do without.



Holds Cathy Lugner her husband

While Cathy in the sewers ekes on a short leash?

under the TV-WG its existence, it has made, according to Richard Lugner, various safety precautions. “The Cathy monitored me such that I no stranger go. My mother lives with us, so they can take care of myself. So I do not get any stupid ideas while Cathy’s absence”, the host of the Vienna Opera Ball laments in an interview. “There has been someone I would like to have taken but I said. ‘. No, it’s not, I’m married’ Not even a coffee. You should really ask how I am. “



disconnection with it-girl and construction Lions?

Whether Cathy tears confession about mortar lack support a sequel will have will be revealed after they came out of the house. “We will discuss all alone in private, how to go on with our marriage. There are certain rules that must be eigehalten from both sides,” Richard Lugner made a grim prognosis for his marriage.



Cathy Lugner speaks tearfully of her marital problems

On Day 2 of the show had Natascha Ochsenknecht, Isa Jank and Mario Basler Cathy Lugner felt on the tooth. Mario Basler: “Many people think but what will the boy with such an old man Why is the with the, as it goes but all about money.” Natascha Ochsenknecht: “What made you addressed to him Why did you say, I verknalle me?”

By their questions they meet seemingly the sore spot of the otherwise confident Cathy:.. “He was a fantastic gentleman who was very interested for me and also for my child, we have many similarities That has nothing with father complex do. I wanted to keep the relationship secret from the beginning. I did not go with a gun at him and told, marry me or I pull the trigger! But if you only hear, you’re a bitch, you just want your money, then you think someday you can see me once. you have as an individual in this environment, no chance. ”



The Viennese entrepreneur is not enough support

Isa be Spatzerl: “For Keeps your husband to you?” Cathy: “It would be easy if he would knock only once on the table and would say either spurt her and be times respectful to my wife or I turn off the tap.” Natascha comforting. “You’re such a great girl Some men do not deserve to have good women.” Cathy can only sob: “I ask myself sometimes!”



LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment