Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Cathy served their mortar in the container from | This Lugners: Is this marriage … – IMAGE

had to visit THIS Cathy Lugner (26) SO GAR NOT WANT: On day 5 in “Celebrity Big Brother” visited husband Richard “Mortar” Lugner (83) his young wife without permission in TV jail. But the showed him the cold shoulder! If the marriage be stopped?

Baulöwe Lugner came with the intent to patch a few cracks, which he had caused with a strange video interview. In it he had Cathy accused to participate against his will on “Celebrity Big Brother” and gemosert: “As a married woman you do not go into a container, where you have to spend the night with other men in a room.”

After Cathy had been played in the parlor excerpts of the interview flowed thick tears. After the house blessing depended mighty wrong. For the 26-year-old was bitterly disappointed by her husband. “He promised me: I will not comment, and if so, only positive,” Cathy said.

That is why soon an icy wind in the house Lugner would blow, probably suspected even the Baulöwe, therefore left his beloved home in Vienna – and dared the Cologne Studio

“Big Brother” would have it.

your eyes According to Cathy would have turned around at the sight of her husband on his heel prefer, then sat down but reluctantly with her husband at a table.

Yes, I wonder why, Mr. Lugner?

“The disappointed,” Cathy explained in “Celebrity Big Brother” -Sprechzimmer. “If you are lying next to someone in bed and all share with him – and then you poop someone so the leg. The can lick like to have “

Their conclusion:”. It stands me up here, always keep the muzzle and me having to listen to what I do not do anything, and how bad I am that I am a Abzockerin, loud nonsense. I’m human totally disappointed in him. “

Your Tips on mortar:” Before what does so, it should first try to marriage properly to carry with me, instead of being constantly influence . “

Advertises here about already married off to? STILL Cathy is undecided, said the TV, of course, they would try straighten everything. But: “If it is not, then it does not work.”

The Lugner Wife had for “Celebrity Big Brother” decided “to show people who I am. I no longer do anything he wants, and put my needs and dreams behind. “

Sounds according emancipation of Cathy Lugner.

And what think Cathy’s roommate

► Mario Basler to Cathy: “I would get a divorce from the man!”
► Isa in the consulting room: ” So my experience tells me: There is not much to save “
► Prince Marcus to Cathy:” Your husband is just a media professional who now gives headline “
► Ben Teewag:” a ! Vollidiot “

save with coupons online

A service of

bilder.bild.de/fotos/gutscheinpony-45998174/Bild/2.bild.jpg” alt = “Voucher Pony” />

shop Overview

now the latest “Celebrity Big Brother “look at videos www.promibigbrother.de

More celebrity news, visit our IMAGE Facebook -. follow now

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment